The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » A Show not to be Missed ~ Support the Arts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vick
View Profile
Inner circle
It's taken me 10+ years to make
1120 Posts

Profile of Vick
One Amazing Night of Wonder and Magic

~ to supports the Arts!
Proceeds to benefit the York Little Theater and the Denny & Lee Magic Studio.

...Produced by Cam McMillion

Featured Performers

Your Emcee ~ Denny Haney
Denny Haney may be the best and funniest magician you've never hear about. In part because during the 1960's through the 1990's the Denny & Lee touring show was trotting the globe. From Playboy Clubs to college campuses and all points in between including working with Frank Gorshin, Joey Bishop, Air Supply, the Pointer Sisters, Super Bowl hospitality parties, IBM, Pepsi, General Mills, and a host of other corporate giants.

To this day Denny is invited a few times every year to perform at the world famous Meca of Magic "The Magic Castle" doing sets featuring his famous Egg Bag & Multiplying Bottle routines among his other amazing work.

In 2011 Denny is one of the most respected, sought after and admired magic dealers in the business. Denny has given so much to so many performers that the art of magic would not be what is is today without him.

Your Headline Act ~ Kohl & Company
Their "One Of A Kind" unique brand of entertainment blends magic, music and hilarity and has rocked the house with laughter in the U.S., Canada, South America, Europe and Asia.
Having performed with such stars as Randy Travis, Jeff Foxworthy, The Smothers Brothers and Mickey Rooney, Kohl & Co. combines vaudeville slapstick with magical madness where in the end something wonderful happens and everyone survives

"...And I thought I was wacko...This is one of the funniest acts I have ever seen!"
~ Jerry Lewis after seeing Kohl & Company

Kohl & Company has received the following recognitions:
• Received The Siegfried & Roy "Golden Lion Award" for Comedy Magic in Las Vegas
• Appeared 3 times in Las Vegas on the Jerry Lewis Telethon
• Performed in Monte Carlo before Prince Rainier
• Received the Clown Hall of Fame "LIFETIME OF LAUGHTER" Award
• One of the only Comedy Magic Acts from the U.S.A. to appear on England's acclaimed "BEST OF MAGIC" Series
• Voted by "Magic Magazine" and an International group of their peers as "One Of The Top Ten Funniest Acts In Magic Today" (2008)

Also performing on the bill

George Gilbert
~ George is a Maryland based Festival Entertainer, Magician, Comedian and Fire Eater. George has been touring the streets of America since 2006, performing his street theater comedy magic show all over the country for tens of thousands of audience members. He is known in the entertainment community as being able to build some of the largest crowds within minutes of his show starting. Gilbert was voted Best Magic Show in Ocean City, 2009.

Jesse McCarley
~ Conjurer, hypnotist and juggler from Baltimore. When Jesse is not busy entertaining people with his unique brand of entertainment, he is often found with his nose in a book, or in his workshop creating sculpture, jewelry and custom magic props…or practicing this art or that…it is all about practice…practice and passion. “The World is your stage” he says, “so give them a great show

David Breth
~ is a one of the most in demand and busiest professional entertainers working today. Delivering his unique blend of family fun, squeaky-clean comedy magic with emphasis on audience participation. A very likable person the moment he walks on stage, David dazzles audiences with his effects, charisma and charm. Modernizing classic magic effects for the 21st century.

Illusions by Vick
~ A purveyor of unique, thought provoking and amazing magical experiences. Vick is known for his classical approach to performing and wrapping short, engaging stories around original routines.

LONG STORY SHORT ~ IT IS VERY RARE TO SEE A SHOW WITH 6 PERFORMERS OF THIS CALIBER SHARING THE SAME STAGE. IF YOU LIKE TO LAUGH, ENJOY THE MAGICAL ARTS AND WANT A GREAT EVENING OUT (while supporting the arts) THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT IS THE PLACE TO BE!

Show Time 8:00 pm

ALSO NOT TO BE MISSED
Close up Entertainment in the Lobby to begin at 7:00 pm
Featuring close up artists Michael Reiche, Joseph De Pau & TEO

General Admission tickets are $20
http://www.ylt.org/p/ticket-sales.html
or call (717) 854-5715

p.s. This is for the page I made for lay people on facebook, you may know most of the artists here and their work
Unique, Thought Provoking & Amazing Magical Entertainment Experiences
Illusions By Vick
Blog of a real world working magician
Magic would be great, if not for magicians
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
All this fan fair and bally hoo and you didn't put a date.You have to click on the link you posted to find a date.

Seems like a date would be the first thing you would think to post.
Vick
View Profile
Inner circle
It's taken me 10+ years to make
1120 Posts

Profile of Vick
Thanks DonDriver,
Sorry I forgot as there is a poster on FB with it and time and details

Friday April 16th

Besides being a don't miss show it benefits two great facilities

Hmmm maybe it was better if I didn't put a date and then you did have to click through to see ;-)
Unique, Thought Provoking & Amazing Magical Entertainment Experiences
Illusions By Vick
Blog of a real world working magician
Magic would be great, if not for magicians
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » A Show not to be Missed ~ Support the Arts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL