The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » HTG Live Hypnosis Conference - Las Vegas 2011 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I am all for these confrences. I have been supportive of Richard Nongard and consider him not only knowlegeable, but a friend. He has the "Speedtrance" thing he put out and it is great.

That being said mindpro is right, it is VERY easy to find willing subjects at a hypnosis confrence. But the poster who said it looked like fun, was probably right also. I didn't look at the clip, but if he thought it was fun then he is right.

It seems though as if YOU are the one who causes all the tension. YOU are the one despirate to be taken seriously on some level. YOU are the one always arguing and making problems. when someone simply points out the truth. You snap and get angry like a petulant child. I have not deceided that Ant has no experience, or that nobody has experience. Rather spacifically YOU have no experience, and you show it in each and every one of your posts.

Why do you insist on whipping it out for EVERY thread to measure? Lets just settle this. You have been weighed, you have been measured and you have been found lacking.

And it was not the same few posters who said anything here on this thread. It was ONE. Now you get angry when we simply point out the shortcommings in your thought process. Oh well. You are a fairly lost cause. I have noticed that even those who agree with your ambush hypnosis style, don't seem to post much to try and help you LOL.

So take a breath and count to 10 before you post. Don't be all emotional and childish when posting. Take a few seconds and think. I know it is against your nature but give it a shot. You will be shocked at how much more clear your thoughts are.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
hypnokid
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of hypnokid
Wow, that was quite a hard slapping Danny.

However, I agree with some of your sentiments.

Shrubsole, I have no idea who you are or what you do away from the Café, but on here you argue in a manner that tend to cause the disagreements to persist. Disagree with people by all means, but I think you will do better if you pick holes in their arguments rather than shouting insults in their general direction (that would make you look a bit like another poster on here).

Personally, I don't care if people don't appreciate the style of hypnosis I do, but I do care if they make public unfair generalisations about it. The idea that it is easier to hypnotise on a course is fair. The idea that it is fun is fair.

HK
Too much style to be a stage hypnotist.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » HTG Live Hypnosis Conference - Las Vegas 2011 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL