The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » 2's a Charm TUC Style (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Just having some fun with my oldest boy.
Enjoy
Tim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5UOx5qcM68&feature=related
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Quick but deceptive.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
No better fun to have than with your son or with magic. Good job Tim all the way around. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Tim,
I would have loved to have a Dad like you! Great job!
Sammy J. Teague
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
The elbow to finger tips looked great!

Do either of your boys have any desire to learn?

Yer a cool dad!

Mick
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Thanks guys !
Both my boys have........NO interest in magic. Still working on the youngest. No hope for the oldest...lol Aliens sucked his brian out a year or two ago. They said they will return it when he's 25. well see....lol
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Man, I can remember back when I was a boy maybe about 10 or so when the magic bug bit me. I took out over and over the 1 book they had on magic from the library. I was about the only kid in my neighborhood that liked this stuff enough to pursue it the best I could. I just loved it! Smile Got my first magic kit from the old Gimbel's on 34th Street, NYC. I was an inquisitive kid, perhaps even somewhat of a smarta** as well I'm sure, and had chemistry sets, rock and coin collections, studied fish and birds, etc. but magic was something that was a real asterisk in my life, on & off just about all the way through it so far and still to this day. Smile If it means anything, I'm still the only magician on my block. Smile Always looking for a kid to leave the power to but so far there is no physical "Grasshopper" for me yet. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » 2's a Charm TUC Style (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL