The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » NEW Royalty-Free Music from MagiTracks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagiTracks
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
115 Posts

Profile of MagiTracks
Greetings All,

We haven't posted here in awhile, as we've been quite busy composing & producing music for a number of magicians in Europe. We especially enjoyed creating custom music for Italian illusionist Luca Volpe, and we're currently working with Brian Role' to compose new music for his touring show. Good times!

We have also added a brand-new track to our Prestige Collection of royalty-free music for magicians. This track, entitled "Rock Of Mages", is loaded with blazing guitars, cool sound Fx and an irresistable beat -- perfect for Grand Illusion or any fast-paced stage routine. Ready to rock the house? Then check out our new music and give your act a shot of pure magic adrenaline...

Thanks very much as always, and we sincerely appreciate your patronage and support. Best wishes for a wonderful and magical spring season!

Steve Saunders
"The Conjuror's Composer"
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
I'm so proud to have had Steve compose the entire score to our huge holiday spectacular last year and he was so amazing to work with. He managed to capture all of my requests and come up with great ways of implementing them I could naver have dreamed of. Music is such a huge part of what drives my shows, do yourself a favor and make it a priorty and get Steve on board for your next illusion or project, you'll be glad you did!
Ray Pierce
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Love your work, Steve...used one of your compositions in my show a few weeks ago...it really enhanced the performance. I recommend you to one and all!
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
MagiTracks
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
115 Posts

Profile of MagiTracks
Ray -- Thanks so much for your kind and generous words! (Your $100 bribe is in the mail...) Seriously though, I have wonderful memories of working together on your "holiday extravaganza" at the Beverly Center. Exciting, rewarding, and a ton of fun! I appreciate your friendship and you're truly one of the good guys Smile

Mike -- Thank you as well for your nice comments and recommendation. I'm glad our music helped to enhance your show, and we are always striving to offer the BEST in original music for magicians! (Yep, that's a shameless plug...lol)

Steve Saunders
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Steve,

Do you have any pieces that contain either thunder and lightning sound effects, or electrical-type "bzzt" sound effects?
Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

MagiTracks
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
115 Posts

Profile of MagiTracks
Mike,

In addition to our music, we have a very nice library of sound Fx, including thunder& lightning, electric "bzzt" sounds, and just about anything else you might need for your show. Although we currently don't have the sound Fx you mentioned in any particular song, we can always add sounds to our music -- so no worries Smile

Thanks again, and let us know if we can be of service!

Steve Saunders
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Thank you, Steve. I don't see them on the website. Where might I find them?
Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

MagiTracks
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
115 Posts

Profile of MagiTracks
Hi Mike,

We don't actually sell sound Fx on our website -- instead, we keep an Fx library "on hand" for use in various projects. If you have questions about any sound Fx in particular, please shoot me an email at: steve@magitracks.com. Thanks!

Steve Saunders
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Steve...you can add me to your "testimonials" list. "Mysterioso" was perfect in my show! I also have used "Shaman Brings Da Funk" and it set the mood perfectly!
Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » NEW Royalty-Free Music from MagiTracks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL