The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » New Haven, CT May 25-28: Jadoo: an Indian magic show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shreeyash
View Profile

USA
0 Posts

Profile of shreeyash
If you are in the Northeast over memorial day weekend, you will have the opportunity to witness the only fusion Indian magic show in the world. The show is directed by Alexander 'Sandy' Marshall, performed by Shreeyash Palshikar, Ph.D. It will feather Indian princess Maya, a descendant of the Cochin royal family. Effects will include the bed of nails, East Indian needle mystery, sword swallowing, a fun psychic Indian magician demonstrations and tales of my travels in India, stories about my old grandfather, who was a Hindu priest, and my uncle, an Indian magician. The show venue is the historic Lyric Hall, built in 1913 as a music hall but only operated as such for a few short years before being meticulously restored by John Cavaliere. Seating is very limited in a 50 seat hall, so buy your tickets early to avoid disappointment. Todd Robbins has agreed to loan us the blade box originally owned by Jay Marshall for use in the show and we are also working on a stage version of the traditional Indian diving duck trick, altering Germain's method to hopefully achieve a novel effect. Versions of this show have been hits in Boston, Chicago and of course India. Tickets and more information available at: http://www.palshikar.com and even more info at: jadooshow.blogspot.com. Hope to see you there!

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » New Haven, CT May 25-28: Jadoo: an Indian magic show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL