The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Silent Running 3 REVIEW (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

I just got this during the weekend from Ben Harris, as I have been busy with other projects, but I finally had a chance to sit down and read through this and these are my thoughts:

If you don't own Silent Running, or Run Silent Run Deep, or CrossRoads, don't even bother picking this up....it will be confusing and you wont know what needs to be done.

Now, on the other hand, if you do own the others, then this is just an addition to what you already know.

The ebook is 100 pages long, and Ben has divided it up into 3 sections: PArt ONe: NOVELTY
From contributions from Greg Arce, Kyle MacNeill, Michael Daniels, Josh Zandman, Paul Smith, Steve Shufton and Ben Harris himself.
This part goes over some variations on the Silent Running theme, plus offers some routines for your to explore and think about.

Part Two: IONIC
This is something that one could apply to CrossRoads, and was developed by Ben Harris.
Ben tips the method, and then gives several variations.
Also in this part, we see an effect called THE INVISIBLE CARD by Andrew Brown which is quite nice.
WTF ACAAN is also explained, for those that love the ACAAN plot.

Part Three: Essay by Mark TRudinger plus effects.
This part is really something to read, stop, think about, and get your head spinning for ideas to use some of if not all of the items presented in this ebook.

If you are a fan of Silent Running, you will find many variations in this ebook, from invisible cards, to predicting a persons thought of name, as well as card, plus an effect with the bible, and bowling.

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Thanks Alex!

Looking forward to some serious and in-depth reviews once people have had a chance to absorb the contents.

Cheers

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver- Canada
960 Posts

Profile of A.G.
I read through this and absolutely love what Ben Harris has put together... some great contributions, its interesting to see the different uses and approaches of a single tool.

Highly recommended,

Andrew Gerard
Well then...
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
SR3 is full in good effects/ideas. Different thinkers enhance the e-book.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
SR3 is SUCH a great book, jam PACKED with material.
IONIC is a great utility principle that makes the options of THOUGHT OF CARD down to 3!
There is an invisible deck trick without a deck, Ben Harris has SO many golden ideas and fun gimmicks to play around with, and then there is some great novel stuff.
Commercial, interesting and fun! Smile

Well done again Benny, your out of the box thinking never ceases to impress,

Kyle
ranpink
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
252 Posts

Profile of ranpink
SR3 is the perfect finale for the SR series. There are so many well thought out concepts and practical takes on the SR principle. Ionic is superb and a wonderful option to narrow the card choices.

As usual Ben shares some amazing contributions from some very talented performers and thinkers.

SR3 is filled with inspiring takes on thought of cards, acaan, and other impossibilities. I highly recomend that anyone interested in some serious out of the box thinking get the whole set of books from Ben- From Crossroads to SR3.

Ran Pink
Creator of CUT

T-REX

Abnormal Behavior

ZEN SYSTEM

tāctilis

White Room

Think Pink - Central Intelligence

http://www.worldwidemagic.com
monello74
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of monello74
I enjoyed a lot the first 2 ebooks and this one is (as already said Ran Pink) a perfect final for the SR series.

What I can say is that using the SR principle you can build an infinity of new effects and these 3 ebooks are just an example.

Interesting is the Ionic principle, it makes me to think again Smile for new possibles applications.

Inside the ebook I enjoyed a lot the Kyle and Andy Brown effects.

If you don't have Silent Running Series I highly recomend it.

Bye,
Tommy.
It's a Miracle...

For ACAAN/OP effects:
(Mental Magic)
https://www.lybrary.com/tommaso-guglielmi-m-52570.html
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Quote:
On 2011-05-27 16:06, monello74 wrote:
I enjoyed a lot the first 2 ebooks and this one is (as already said Ran Pink) a perfect final for the SR series.

What I can say is that using the SR principle you can build an infinity of new effects and these 3 ebooks are just an example.

Interesting is the Ionic principle, it makes me to think again Smile for new possibles applications.

Inside the ebook I enjoyed a lot the Kyle and Andy Brown effects.

If you don't have Silent Running Series I highly recomend it.

Bye,
Tommy.

Glad you enjoyed my effect Tommy! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Silent Running 3 REVIEW (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL