The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The cross of Death (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
The mage tells a story of a time when medievil witchs and warlocks time came up on this mortal plain. He explains that they would wake up to find a cross on the palm of there hand written in charcoal/ash. They then new that they had less than 24 hours of this life left. He demonstrates " i will light this match ,allow to burn for a few seconds then blow it out" which he does. "i will draw one straight line across my hand to symbolise being a mage in medievil times" which he does "now i will close my hand an wait for the magick to happen". On opening his hand there for all to see is a thick black CROSS. " The cross of death , maybe my time has come to say goodnight" At which time the mage packs his things and leaves silently into the night. Ok thought i would let you see this it is how i close my bizarre close-up set and it is totally self working if you have never tried it, do just make sure the line runs from the base of your left hand ring finger diagonally to the side of your hand ( if you know what i mean) any views will be appreciated. Smile Smile
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
lyndon,
Excellent story line and use for an old bit that most people would dismiss as "too simple".
It's the sort of thing that Gene Poinc would just love!
(If you haven't already done so, check out his web page at The Learned Pig site.)
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
E-Leoni
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
358 Posts

Profile of E-Leoni
I'm affraid I'm not familiar with the workings. I love the story line though, and effect. I wonder how this could be used in with Gaeton's "IMortal" ...Na maybe too many things...never mind.

E-Leoni.
lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
Thanks Peter, I have also posted it at dragonskull.co.uk It is now one of the lectures (there is also a drawing for those not so familiar). Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The cross of Death (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL