The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Getting Hot In Here with RadMak's New "Therm-o-Chromic" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
So where is anything new and original in this? There isn't anything that is. If most of you knew more on the history of coin magic and magic in general you would know this. Also you would know there is no reason to be drooling and gushing over any parts of this as it's all been done before.
Radmak
View Profile
Loyal user
Aberdeen, UK
272 Posts

Profile of Radmak
Are you here to start another fight?
UK Close-up and cabaret magician based in Scotland - www.radekmakar.co.uk
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
No I'm all for telling the truth and that isn't what is being done here. The revisionist history that you, M.B. and Vinny create does not make it true never has never will. The more such incorrect assertions of "New, improved etc are exposed as such the better.
Radmak
View Profile
Loyal user
Aberdeen, UK
272 Posts

Profile of Radmak
How about we all create topics on the DVDs which are currently on the market and start breaking them down to prove what's original and what's not? Your turn.

There is no routine on no DVD you couldn't say the same about. That's what I've been trying to push through because that's my idea of magic. The fact that something has not been published yet doesn't mean it's original. Remember what happened to Eni-Where?

If there is nothing original in Therm-o-Chromic I'd love to see a similar routine.
I'd also love to know who came up with the change in 1:59 and 2:12-2:15. Just for the record and crediting purposes.
Same with Marion's stuff. And Vinny's. And Rannie's. And Tim's.
Here's your big chance. Tell us who came up with what and when and the victory's yours. If you are not able to do that and you came here just to say "that's not original", "and that", "AND THAT" maybe you should consider setting up a club for people like you where you could all just sit and moan and bite your fingernails and do nothing constructive.

Everyone can say something is not original. There is not too many people who are able to prove it. And that was proven in the topic called RnB Vanish which was created specifically to show people like you that when two similar products are introduced to the market you will believe that one of the items is perfect and original and the other one is not worth looking at (even though they are pretty much the same). This my friend is called HYPOCRISY.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
This discussion was over before it started obviously. You have been brain washed too much already by those that don't know any better even though they should. Sadly in your case it may have already been too set in stone for you to realize the your error in letting them have such an influence over you.
Radmak
View Profile
Loyal user
Aberdeen, UK
272 Posts

Profile of Radmak
Of course it was. It wasn't even a discussion. You showed your point of view and didn't leave any place for a discussion.

"There isn't anything that is. If most of you knew more on the history of coin magic and magic in general you would know this. Also you would know there is no reason to be drooling and gushing over any parts of this as it's all been done before."

"If there is nothing original in Therm-o-Chromic I'd love to see a similar routine.
I'd also love to know who came up with the change in 1:59 and 2:12-2:15. Just for the record and crediting purposes. "

That's something I am really interested in. Do you have anything to support what you said? And I mean that in a good sense. I'd like to know if the ideas considered to be original are original or not. When you said it's not I assumed you can prove it. If you don't what's the point in saying something like that.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Rad your not interested in anything or anyone that doesn't agree with you, Vinny or M.B. other's have tried to get you to see where your are incorrect before I even said anything. I should have realized that talking to you is like talking to a brick wall as the other's before me have. Have fun not progressing much with Vinny and M.B. Maybe years from now you will see the light. At this point I really doubt it.
Radmak
View Profile
Loyal user
Aberdeen, UK
272 Posts

Profile of Radmak
Again, that's just talking.
Usually when I am taking part in an argument I support my opinion with some evidence. You are just saying Therm-o-Chromic is not original but do not provide any proof even though I am asking you for it. I am literally asking you to prove me wrong.

Oh I will have fun not progressing with them. Not progressing with them is much more creative and interesting than progressing with folks who do the same routines they learned from some old book 20 years ago and don't even TRY to do something new Smile
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Lol.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Getting Hot In Here with RadMak's New "Therm-o-Chromic" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL