The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » How many times can a card be folded? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
No apologies necessary. You said nothing malicious or mean-spirited in this thread. And of course, this kind of thing isn't everybody's cup of tea. And there's certainly no need to apologize for that, either.

But I do appreciate the sentiment. Thank you.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

B2B Magazine Test!

Best impromptu progressive Ace Assembly ever!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Hey, I liked it. A lot. It's an original plot, easy to understand, highly magical, and unless you did some serious video editing, you're really onto something here. It may have been intended as a joke, but it comes across as a great, original and organic effect. If this can really be performed live (angle restrictions or not), you should consider releasing it.

Seriously, if this can really be done, I'd put it right up there with "Out of This World" in terms of modern card plots.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Unfortunately, it can't be done live. It's definitely a video-only routine. If you saw the unedited footage it would be even more amusing.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

B2B Magazine Test!

Best impromptu progressive Ace Assembly ever!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » How many times can a card be folded? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL