The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2003 entrée: Michael Rubinstein » » Who Is Posting Here? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
I live in Canada.... I love coins and enjoy your work Dr. Rubinstein.

Lee
dai_vernon
View Profile
Veteran user
321 Posts

Profile of dai_vernon
Hello,

My name is Eric. I've been into magic for the past 3 years. I like mostly coin magic and really like your work. I'm sorry I couldn't have posted sooner. I just got back from Florida. There is a wealth of information here! Can't wait to read it all.
Sean Piper
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
139 Posts

Profile of Sean Piper
Sean Piper from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

21 years old and into magic for the past 15 years.

Sorry to say that coins have never really grabbed me in the past and cards remain my true forte. However, after purchasing Bobo's and Michael's Encyclopedia I'm beginning to tinker, and slowly coming around.

At the moment my magic remains a hobby with just an occassional kid's show here and there. The majority of my time is taken up with swimming as I prepare for next years Olympics. Making the Australian team is tougher now than at any stage in history so it is first priority for now.

I make a living working in a high-end jewellery store. You should see the look on a customer's face when they're $100,000 ring dissapears Smile

That's all there is to me.

Great idea for a topic Dr. R!!
Piper Magic - Australia's Premier Online Magic Store

www.pipermagic.com.au

Supplying Australian magicians with high-quality apparatus, classic books, and a wide range of unique and collectible pre-owned magic.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
OK, here comes the routine for those who posted a bit later - not too much time left, but I'll still send it to anyone who is brave enough to admit that he likes coins!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Hey Sean, good luck with the Olympics - its an honor just to be considered! I'm sure you'll do just swimmingly!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
eebie376
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of eebie376
I was waiting for it to be down to the wire Smile .

I really like card and coin magic, and have been in magic for about 7 years. I'm 14 now. Love your work Smile

Ian
remco de wolf
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of remco de wolf
Hello everybody,

My name is Remco De Wolf and I live at the sea in Belgium.

I have been bitten by the magic bug since I was six (more than 24 years ago). I am mostly interested in card magic, but coinmagic is a close second.

Magic is just a hobby for me, so I perform only for friends (occasionally).

Although I had a few classic books at home (Bobo, the Roth Book and coinmagic by kaufman) I didn't realise the full potential of coin magic , untill I saw Gary Kurtz perform his routine "Relentless". Untill this day this is still my favorite routine.

I don't follow the latest developments in coinmagic, because I can not keep up with the release schedules. But it makes me wonder if we are entering a new era with revolutionary new coin techniques, or is there much hype created through marketing.

Best wishes,

Remco
remco de wolf
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of remco de wolf
Hello everybody,

My name is Remco De Wolf and I live at the sea in Belgium.

I have been bitten by the magic bug since I was six (more than 24 years ago). I am mostly interested in card magic, but coinmagic is a close second.

Magic is just a hobby for me, so I perform only for friends (occasionally).

Although I had a few classic books at home (Bobo, the Roth Book and coinmagic by kaufman) I didn't realise the full potential of coin magic , untill I saw Gary Kurtz perform his routine "Relentless". Untill this day this is still my favorite routine.

I don't follow the latest developments in coinmagic, because I can not keep up with the release schedules. But it makes me wonder if we are entering a new era with revolutionary new coin techniques, or is there much hype created through marketing.

Best wishes,

Remco
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

I'll go with hype through marketing, but some novel applications of old ideas!
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey Mike,
You know me already. But I just got back from camping. I didn't wanna be left out on your last day. I see that I have missed quite a bit of great conversation. Grrr!

:) Anyway, for those who don't know me very well, I am Brian Proctor. Im from portland oregon. Graduated from high school a couple years ago. I'm almost 20. Life is good.

Aside from that, I have been into magic since 1991. Only started performing for people about 3 and a half years ago. My love for magic grew considerably when I got my hands on some of Mike's material.

I decided from then that I would focus on mainly close up, cards and coins. Smile
At the moment, I am studying all the classics of magic and great magicians of the last 150 years. Smile

Thank you Mike for your friendship and everything else. Smile

Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2003 entrée: Michael Rubinstein » » Who Is Posting Here? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL