The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Triumph All Over Your Face (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Kent all is good ..as I said I am not a performer I love creating , some good some bad.
I use my own material when ever I can.
I say this because I refuse to be a clone of anyone else including Vernon.
Kent I consider you my friend and your out spokeness because this is who you are.
you are correct when you say I love magic. I live a breath this wonderful art not by reading but by learing from the greats that came before me and the present day performers .
Michael I too am sorry for de- railing this thread you are a young an very talented magician keep up the good work
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Special user
Changing the world with my
988 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Quote:
On 2011-06-25 17:14, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-06-25 14:55, Ray Chelt wrote:
Nice to the point effect and patter--not in love with your own voice or meandering on forever like some You Tube posters.

I think you used a webcam--they're crap and blurry when it comes to rapid movement so, from a magic perspective, you could shunt an elephant in and out of shot on web cam without it being seen.

I'm sure you or your folks have a digital camera that you could plug into your PC and get a much better result. I've done this and bought a tripod for about 15$ which means I have HD quality camera sat on my desk at all times.

I find it great for practicing angles.

Good stuff though

I'm sorry my voice isn't to your liking. But I can't change it, unless I were to walk around with a fake accent for the rest of my life.

I do have a much better camera, as you will be able to see in most of my other videos.... I only used my laptop's webcam because I only wanted to make a quick demonstration video of something I'm workshopping.

Michael just check my first sentence again---it was a compliment !!!!!
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Oh!!!! I'm sorry, I completely misread what you wrote!!!! I apologize, I see what you meant now.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Triumph All Over Your Face (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL