The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ~DarkSpell~ (58 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
These notes are fantastic and cover a lot! Thanks again, David! I rarely ever visited those Outlaw forums because it was often so dead, but clearly I missed a lot on this topic...
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
I am glad you have found the information helpful. Hopefully others will, as well.
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
582 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Now that I have finally gotten hold of a D@rkSpell for use this Halloween and sidestepped my longtime AOL curse, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what they feel are the best props to use with this effect?
I have parchment paper (for billets), Carnie Tarot (for carde/Sacred Tarote), a Cemetery Gate key (just because), and I have ordered a Heaven and Hell Pendulum from Vic Nadata's Gemini Artifacts to do double duty as a pendulum and "Holye Relic."
Any info or handling tips would be greatly appreciated!
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
582 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
My bad, the Heaven and Hell pendulum is put out by MR Darkness and sold via Vic's Gemini Arifacts.
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
Quote:
On Oct 3, 2020, pulpscrypt wrote:
I was wondering if anyone can tell me what they feel are the best props to use with this effect?

It couldn't hurt to have a set of items to work with the Lippincott Routine.

It took me a long time to figure out a '29 copper coin with triangles, but I finally managed to locate one that fits the bill: a Swedish 1/2 Skilling. It has two crossed arrows on the back (the same side with the "1829" date) that forms four triangles.

Then, you just need something gray that includes talon/claws (I went with a tiny pewter box, a gold amulet with a cross, and a silver ring with 7 stones. And... you're off to the races:

pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
582 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Here is something interesting I found for the Lippencott box routine. It's small, about the size of a US nickel, but it is copper, has a triangle on it, and is from 1929. A Nicaraguan centavo.
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
582 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Took a while to get the photo resized, but here are the items for the Lippencott Box I assembled:
A black cross and coffin nail pendulum
A grey cursed object (statue) with the number 40 scratched into its base
A tibetan prayer cross (gold cross with 18 beads)
A copper coin dated 1929 with a triangle on it
A silver ring with 7 pointed star and 7 names of angels

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ~DarkSpell~ (58 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL