The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A licence to "cut the cheese" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
"we've survived with a few germs." - Milk products are nasty, there would be more than a few problems.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
When they bring in the useful eaters licence do you think you will pass the test?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
I see nothing wrong with them enforcing the law. I'd rather be safe than sorry when it comes to food. But of course Laws are evil and the ones that enforce the laws are more than evil personified if you listen to some on here.

Welcome back Tommy.
Bob Clayton
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Bob Clayton
But keep in mind that state health codes can be enforced without requiring a separate license for each menial task. Makes you wonder. More than likely the license was the result of lobbying on the part of a specicisl interest group looking to restrict competition. Just a guess, but it seems like that is often the case.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A licence to "cut the cheese" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL