The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Wedding Bells/Ring My Bell, etc. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Has anyone on here ever performed/used any of the ring flights that make use of a little hand bell as the 'impossible location'? If you still need a quick description: You have a small handbell on the table, you borrow a ring and you vanish it. Ask the spectator to 'ring' the bell over your hand and the ring is found inside the bell.

Obviously you need to be really, really selective of what rings you use, but does anybody know if these are still available anywhere? Any help and reviews would be greatly appreciated!
patrick1515
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of patrick1515
El Duco used to manufacture an effect like this using a bell. I do not recall the name or know if the people who have continued his business still make it. But you could check the website. Good Luck.
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Quote:
On 2011-06-30 19:36, patrick1515 wrote:
El Duco used to manufacture an effect like this using a bell. I do not recall the name or know if the people who have continued his business still make it. But you could check the website. Good Luck.

That was one I had hoped to find because I have not found it on their site recently. Maybe I should send them an e-mail about it sometime...

Thanks for the input!
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
There was one for sale on the Café' recently -- do a search
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Thank you funsway!
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Just a few days late. Bummer!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Wedding Bells/Ring My Bell, etc. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL