The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Trolling Dove (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47qPsCXhR......embedded

"-cat!
-cat!
-cat!
-hey!
-cat!
-WHAAAAT?!
-You mad? *trollface*"

Disclaimer: Cats and birds (any bird, hawks and eagles being an exception) do not go well together. At all. You guys wouldn't believe wht my cats Mia and Ozzy already done in order to try and get to my birds' cages, lol.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
Mattia
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Mattia
Wow,what You showed us is simply amazing! It seems that this male dove did a mating dance with...a cat! Never seen before :-O
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
Seriously?

My oldest male does the bow-coo at pretty much anything, haha (Then he tries to mate with it, be it my foot or a flashlight). The pecking means that the dove is trying to get the cat away from his territory, but if he's bonded to the cat, though... Then he'd be trying to drive the poor furry guy to a nest, lol.
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
Libis
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Libis
WHY WON'T YOU LAY AN EGG ALREADY???

lol. I just saw this today and we had to watch it twice. Smile I could never get away with letting my birds around the cats like that. Edmund might be just the sort to harass a cat like that, though.
"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." J.R.R. Tolkien
Mattia
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Mattia
Quote:
On 2011-07-03 16:49, Fábio DeRose wrote:
Seriously?

My oldest male does the bow-coo at pretty much anything, haha (Then he tries to mate with it, be it my foot or a flashlight). The pecking means that the dove is trying to get the cat away from his territory, but if he's bonded to the cat, though... Then he'd be trying to drive the poor furry guy to a nest, lol.

My male does the mating dance ONLY with his female:he has never done it with other things/animals!
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
Oh, if he has a mate that's perfectly normal. Males only do that if they don't have a mate. It's like that other popular video where a parakeet balances on a tennis ball.
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
My parakeet of long ago used to get friendly with his little plastic penguin toy. It was his cross-species love doll of choice. We got him a parakeet girlfriend, but he rejected her for his penguin, to which he had bonded.
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Trolling Dove (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL