The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Blackpool (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Hello Hello all
I am going to Blackpool in 2012 and I am coming from New York with a friend. We are looking for some help. If anyone can help us that would be gret. Where should we fly into, WHere to stay, How to register for Blackpool and FISM....... all the needs would be great because we have know idea. Also we would like to site see in London a couple days before the convention so again where to stay what to do and how to get to BlackPool. Thanks in advance for everyones help.
Joe
GaFMagician
View Profile
New user
International brotherhood of magicians
1 Post

Profile of GaFMagician
Hi Joe,
London is quite far from Blackpool so you would need to get a flight to heathrow or Gatwick, then catch a coach or train to blackpool. For coaches if you google "National Express coach" you can put in your details for times you wish to travel. However when flying back you could do with flying back from Manchester. Hope this helps, if you need anymore info just let me know! hopefully I will be there too Smile

Regards
Glenn Fielding
www.GlennFielding.co.uk
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
GaFMagician thanks a lot for your help. After I get back from MAGIC LIVE I am going to work on Blackpool. I got airfair to Heathrow, I also booked a hotel in blackpool.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Blackpool (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL