The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Impromptu Chopped Bills? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
I came across a great variety of tiny Rare Earth m****ts and wonder if any of you cash guys have done an impromptu Chopped Cups & Balls routine using borrowed bills...?

Thanks,
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Quote:
On 2011-07-07 07:36, panlives wrote:
I came across a great variety of tiny Rare Earth m****ts and wonder if any of you cash guys have done an impromptu Chopped Cups & Balls routine using borrowed bills...?

Thanks,

I have done that on occasion with a coffee cup, and in conjunction with a slightly variated version of Paper Balls In the Hat from Slydini. It was just one of those moments where I had my removable m****ts on me and the opportunity presented itself - a true case of right place, right time.
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
David Regal has something similar in his book "Approaching Magic." I believe it's "The Money Cup," although without the book in front of me, I could be mistaken. It's in one of his books, and it's exactly what you're describing, panlives.
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
dtextreme
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of dtextreme
You should definitely check out Craig Petty's Chop. It's an impromptu chop cup routine with a spectator's borrowed bill with a bill in lemon as a kicker. There's also an extra for Chop in which you can download--featuring some amazing moves and routines for the chop cup. One I really like is the transposition between the spectator's borrowed bill and a chop cup ball because it's HIGHLY visual!
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
One of the cool things about Craig Petty's "Chop" is that you can do bits and phases that you can't do with a traditional chop cup.
Definately worth checking out!

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Impromptu Chopped Bills? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL