The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Light (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Hi all,

I'm very pleased to announce that Full 52 Productions is soon to officially release 'The Light' by Chris Congreave - one of the finest and most organic 'card to box' effects ever created. Basically, a signed card, bill, billet or business card is discovered inside the inner chamber of a petrol lighter that has been in full view throughout. Not only is it easy to do, and easy to carry but there is NO reset and the visuals are first rate.

I watched Chris FRY everyone he showed this to during the filming of the accompanying DVD - this prop FLIES BY EVERYONE because it's just so inconspicuous. The DVD mentioned above features EIGHT full routines, all taught in full detail and includes ideas from some of the finest working pro's in UK.

'The Light' is such a no brainer! Pick up the lighter, drop it into your pocket and go! You're now set to cause mayhem at any time you so desire. It really is the perfect 'carry everywhere' effect and the scope of what's possible is limited only by your imagination.

And, if that hasn't convinced you enough we're currently offering ANY FULL 52 DVD completely FREE when you pre-order The Light! That's right - Nevermore, Project Zero, Deception vol.1, The Gathering, Scared, the list goes on... they're all eligible for this very special offer but you'll need to hurry because the offer ends as soon as The Light goes on general release (25th of July).

Check out more details and a video demo at the website. Either click the link in my signature or find the banner ad on the main Café page.

All the best,

Dave.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Dave -

Any chance of making the DVD available as a separate purchase for those of us who already purchased the prop directly from Chris?

Thanks,
- Scott
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
This really is a workers dream!
you can see the reactions I got using it with a £10 note here
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=......&theater
you can even like my page too Smile
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
HI Maxfields,

Yes, the DVD will be made available to purchase seperately.

There's an other thread on this subject actually under the old name of 'Well Lit' - here's a link:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&60

All the best,

Dave.
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Hi all - just to let you know 'The Light' is now on general release - in stock and shipping now!

And, there's a FREE download on the webpage. One routine on 'The Light' DVD requires an old style photograph of a gambling table. We've provided two pictures for download on the web page. The photos could potentially be useful for other effects and routines so, there's no purchase necessary - if you think you could use some old fashioned, atmospheric, gambing related photos, just visit the Full 52 website (link in my signature) and go the 'The Light' page - there's a banner on the home page.

All the best,

Dave.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Light (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL