The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » No Strings Attached (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
The name of this trick is not only completely misleading, but an out and out blatant lie. When floating a dollar bill or whatever, is their not some IT attached to the object? The answer to that is an unequivocal yes. From a magicians standpoint when you see the name of a trick like this your thinking if their is no IT attached then just how is the illusion performed.

With all that said I still went ahead and purchased it because it should work for my own personal application. It appears to me that it is a good idea but their choice of words to name this trick was a very poor decision, as you can tell from these posts.

And with all due respect usa that is a huge leap to compare "blizzard" the card trick and snow to "no strings attached" and a levitation effect.
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
Neoglobin
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of Neoglobin
If blizzard was the name of my SNOW machine, and not my card trick, I would like it to snow Smile

If twisted sisters were my dates, then I would expect them to be a little nutty!

If out of this world was the name for my rocket ship, heck, I would expect to take me there!
Magically Yours,

Neoglobin.
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
I watched the clip and thought that some bits of this routine looked really bad. But the bit at the end where the bill appears to rise out of his cupped hands ina rising swirling motion looked great. Can someone who bought this tell me if this is practical to perform in a table-hopping situation?
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
PyroDevil
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
156 Posts

Profile of PyroDevil
I was never a big fan of "floating" tricks.
They involve Way too much prep and take to much time to set-up.
Tricks like the Floating Dollar bill and UFO are example. I really dispise those tricks.
No Strings Attached isn't any better.
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
hackmonkey, No way to use this one for table-hopping.
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
teoswand
View Profile
Regular user
usa
108 Posts

Profile of teoswand
Did anyone ever buy the effect, who cares for the name, it is important how it looks from spectators point of view and I know when spectator see this trick he really means that is No Strings Attached
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » No Strings Attached (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL