The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Mic Mouth by Axtell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Dickens & Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
North Central Florida
1813 Posts

Profile of Dickens & Dave
Quote:
On 2011-09-30 23:45, Neale Bacon wrote:
I am happy with what I paid as it is practically new and I am helping out a friend, so it's all good. Thanks for worrying about me and my intellect.

I'm glad you're happy.
When I made my original comment about ebayers, I did not know I would be "worrying about" you or your "intellect" - or that anyone here would end up being the one that reminded me of P.T. Barnum.
http://dickensndave.bravehost.com/index.html

"Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest."
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
You know Neale, if you lived in the USA it would not be an issue; that’s the problem LOL
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Servante
Makes perfect sense, actually. I was thinking of someone in the U.S. and looking for a reason. Someone OUTSIDE the US, though? Hadn't considered the extra financial burdens. Smart buy, Neale.

-Philip
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Neale, I'm not sure if customs knows about the risk of possible epidemic you have now brought into Canada....

It might be good to keep this video out of the hands of the authorities...

http://youtu.be/2gHonNBmabc

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Karl Jeffrey un-boxing his Mic-Mouth on Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wUFNmvPOhY

Axtell Expressions, Inc.
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
I just got this email from Taylor Mason...

Frankly, I didn't think it would work.
I opened the box and I thought, "what am I gonna do with this?"
Last Thursday USAirways canceled flights, delayed flights and didn't send my luggage to Cincinnati for a performance where I showed up 2 hours late. The audience (those who remained) was not happy.
I had no puppets. I had only the "MicMouth."
To say it saved the day would be an understatement. How much personality and humor is contained in this simple-yet-very entertaining device is unknown right now. I'm just starting.
Suffice it to say: the MicMouth WORKS and it absolutely paid for itself in the first few minutes I used it.
Thank you, Steve. taylor mason

Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Wanlu
View Profile
Inner circle
Manila, Philippines
3058 Posts

Profile of Wanlu
So cool!!! Smile

From now on...my mic mouth never leaves the car...
"The Old Path"
www.angdatingdaan.org

Wanlu's Affordable Puppets
http://wanlu.net/ventpuppets.html

Wanlu and his Puppets
http://wanlu.net
Neale Bacon
View Profile
Inner circle
Burnaby BC Canada
1775 Posts

Profile of Neale Bacon
My mic mouth arrived! I paid 125 online, with no tax or duty (I AM IN CANADA) so I saved approx 30 bucks from what Axtell's shipping people told me the total would be plus I jumped the line and didn't have to wait for production to catch up for mine.

I am quite happy.
Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters
Burnaby BC
Canada's Favourite Family Ventriloquist
www.baconandfriends.com
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Great Neale! Have a blast with it!
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
ljlvent
View Profile
New user
iowa
95 Posts

Profile of ljlvent
I have been having GREAT fun with my Mic Mouth! I have a couple trips coming up where I have to fly to the shows and I am so thankful for this wonderful invention! It will fit in my carry on with my main figure and another small puppet so most can be with me in case of the worst scenario of a missing suitcase!
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Ljlvent...thanks for your email. Your experience with flying is not unusual! Check this out..

Mic-Mouth Testimonial...from Taylor Mason:
Frankly, I didn't think it would work.
I opened the box and I thought, "what am I gonna do with this?"
Last Thursday USAirways canceled flights, delayed flights and didn't send my luggage to Cincinnati for a performance where I showed up 2 hours late. The audience (those who remained) was not happy.
I had no puppets. I had only the "MicMouth."
To say it saved the day would be an understatement. How much personality and humor is contained in this simple-yet-very entertaining device is unknown right now. I'm just starting.
Suffice it to say: the MicMouth WORKS and it absolutely paid for itself in the first few minutes I used it.
Thank you, Steve. taylor mason
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I used my mic mouth for the first time live yesterday and it was brilliant.

I have one slight issue in that the lips stick together if left for an hour or so and have to pull themselves apart.

Has anyone else found this and if so have you done anything about it?
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Joseph_Then
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of Joseph_Then
Just did a Halloween show where I dressed a kid as a wizard and use a mic-mouth on him. It's fun!
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Mark, you can wipe a little mineral oil or armorall between the lips since it's already been treated with 303 at our factory before we shipped them. Don't add the protectant in the packets more than every 3 months or it can build up. We don't like sticky lips.. I agree. Glad your show went so well!

Joseph, did you get any photos of that? Sound fun indeed! We have an old man version that makes a good wizard too! Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Mach
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Mach
Love the concept, but am wondering if it is in any way possible to adapt/modify the gimmick so that it was hands-free? Could it be strapped onto a mask?
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Thanks Mach! We have several ways to make it hands-free, but none that we love. Electronics will drive the price high, even an attached remote cable control (my original invention) has drawbacks like if the victim controls their own microphone they might not keep it in front of their mouth. We specifically didn't want a mask here, so that's why we put this out.... it's really different and simple. Nothing to attach or strap on. The simplicity and spontaneous use of the gag is what makes it so dang funny! We might still come out with other versions but these are my thoughts at this point. I'd love to hear more from others. Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Nearing the end of our introductory offer on the amazing Mic-Mouth. Jan 1st it goes up $20. http://www.axtell.com/micmouth.html
Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Rolf Reiner
View Profile
Loyal user
Mallorca - Spain
229 Posts

Profile of Rolf Reiner
I received mine a few days ago and put it to use:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbDz-KHza......RnEjYoFC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Mic Mouth by Axtell (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL