The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Best Bags... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rjones683
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of rjones683
I use a custome made Twist-em-Up bag that I have set on top of a rolling carry on suitcase. It allows me to roll around when necessary. I have my Majloon pump hanging from the back. It allows me to place extra batteries and pump inside. I need to add a custom cover.
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
Balchunas Bag.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
For me, simple canvas type tool bag from Home Depot does the trick. Lots and lots of pockets and cost me aobut $20.00.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
rjones683
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of rjones683
Just trying to be helpful here, you can take it however you like...
I would suggest you look at your bag and see if it reflects your trade. Are you a handy-man or a balloon artist? I know of someone who uses a briefcase and balloon bags. Does this reflect a professional balloon artist? It is better than having his pockets stuffed with balloon bags, but not much. The better you and your equipment look the better impression you make and the more bookings you are likely to get.
Regards,

R
rjones683
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of rjones683
Just trying to be helpful here, you can take it however you like...
I would suggest you look at your bag and see if it reflects your trade. Are you a handy-man or a balloon artist? I know of someone who uses a briefcase and balloon bags. Does this reflect a professional balloon artist? It is better than having his pockets stuffed with balloon bags, but not much. The better you and your equipment look the better impression you make and the more bookings you are likely to get.
Regards,

R
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I've tried about all. The one posted above looks great, but IT'S BLACK! Try carrying that around outdoors in the sun at an event or festival. It's like putting your balloons in a solar oven to slowly roast. Somebody will invariably suggest reusable freezer packs, but here in the South where the humidity is almost always 85%+, your stuff would be soaked with condensation.

I have a pale multicolored bag from Flower Clown to carry A LOT of balloons and to twist out of, a tie-dyed apron from (now defunct) Balloon Buddies in Baton Rouge. I think I got the last one they made. It was plain duck canvas, I did the tie dye job myself. I tried a Twist-Em-Up apron and hated the little bundles constantly needing to be tediously replaced in the EZ load thing. Also tried a double busking bag from Twist-Em-Up, and didn't like the roll up things. I prefer pockets that you can neatly pack, or just stuff in a hurry. I think my apron has over 50 pockets and a bag that hangs on the side of the belt. I usually keep another 5-pocket apron (from T. Myers) tied around back for essentials, too.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Best Bags... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL