The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2003 entrée: Michael Rubinstein » » Thanks Michael!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Since this is your last day as our very special Guest of Honor I just wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to chat with us this past week, it's been both fun and educational! See you in Vegas! Smile Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi Michiel,
Yea Thanks Man And wecome To the V.I.P.'S!
Get ready To sesson Your buns Of In Las Vegas!!! Smile!
It's going to be fun!!! Smile!

Best David Neighbors
The Coinjurer
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Thanks Michael!
You have been an excellent guest of honor!
Definitely one of the more meaningful and memorable to me.
Hope to meet someday

Randall Merlin
Daniel Faith
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
As the others have said: THANKS!

I learned alot and had a good week! I know I didn't post as much as some of the others but I got a lot of information. Thanks for everything!

Chris
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Thanks!

Coin magic has never been my strong suite, so I really couldn’t contribute much here, but I learned a lot. This forum has inspired me to work harder at coin magic.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
Tripwire
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Tripwire
Great answers! Thanks a lot.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Thanks Mike for all the time you spent with us. Remember, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have arrived at where I am today in magic.
I hope you enjoyed your time here in the spotlight. Smile

Brian Proctor
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Thanks Michael

Fun few days of coins, paws and puns.

-Jonathan
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Wow, coming up on 12 EST! Thanks to all of you, for helping to make this week long session possible. I enjoyed giving my thoughts, getting some stuff off my chest, and learning about so many of the members. Its wonderful to listen to all of your insights - they help everyone, from amateur to professional, and gave me a fresh prospective on the way others perform coin magic. Its great that this forum will stay for a while, so that others can benefit from all of our ramblings! I hope to meet some of you at LVMI and the COINvention. I know it will be a blast! I hope to continue our discussions in the future in other forums here at the Café. Although I may not post all the time, I keep popping in. The Magic Café has helped me to re-aquaint myself with topics relevant to coin magic, make new friends, and I am thankful that it is with us. Steve, on a personal note, thanks so much for letting me be here. Its been wonderful! Catch you all later, and keep coining! - Michael Rubinstein
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2003 entrée: Michael Rubinstein » » Thanks Michael!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL