The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Svengali pitchman Baltimore (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
785 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Does anyone know who it may have been that pitched Svengali decks in the early 1960's around the Baltimore area? My very first magic trick was a Svengali deck
that my grandmother gave me when I was 8 yrs old. She bought it at a Bingo parlor in Glen Burnie Maryland. The Bingo hall was adjacent to a discount store of that era called "Two Guys".She said that there was a man doing all kinds of card tricks and sold them out in front of the Bingo Hall. I am just curious to know if anyone can tell me who it may have been that started me on my love for magic.
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
It could have been Don Driver who is a member here. I'm not positive but as I said it may very well have been him. Don was from or lived in that area if I'm not mistaken.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Svengali pitchman Baltimore (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL