The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Fruits of the Spirit Giveaway items (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
I'm looking for some affordable giveaway items for a fruits of the Spirit routine I'm working on for children. I've checked LivingWaters.com for something like their 10 commandments coins, but no luck. Any resource suggestions? Thanks.

Steve
Wes Holly
View Profile
Special user
Cincinnati, OH, USA
644 Posts

Profile of Wes Holly
How about sheets of stickers? Fruit stickers!! Encourage them to put stickers on everything so they can be reminded of the lesson every time they look at one of the stickers.

"Yes, Mrs. Smith. I did tell the children to put stickers on everything, but I didn't think your son would put one on your husband's bald head. I am very sorry" Smile
Happily Yours,
Wes Holly
www.wesholly.com
Cincinnati, OH, USA
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Thought about stickers, and actually found a resource that gives you sheets of different ones; but then the kids want specific ones, and that turns in to a nightmare.

Might make my own, but a really like something that feels "substantial," like the Living Waters coins. But stickers are definitely an alternative. Thanks.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Steve -

I found the 10 commandment coins on their website. So, are you saying that they are sold out? Or are you saying that you want a toy / novelty themed to the fruit of the spirit specifically (and not the 10 commandments)?

In regards to a fruit of the spirit novelty, here's one item (novelty pin) that showed up with a simple google search. In fact, do a search of the Oriental Trading website with the keywords "Fruit of the Spirit" for several items (keychains, bracelets, stickers, etc.) Don't forget to try other sites like Fun Express, etc.

There seems to be a high end fruit of the spirit coin out there (found it with a google search), but they are about $12 each.

What about making your own design onto some customized wooden nickles?

I also saw a fruit of the spirit ballpoint pen on a Christian bookstore website.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Hey, Donald,

I was saying I would like to have a coin like the livingwaters Ten Commandments coin that lists the fruits of the spirit specifically. I know I've also seen some pressed pennies, but none with the fruits listed.

I saw the high end coin you spoke of, and that would, of course, be wonderful, but the price is way above a giveaway item. Also saw the pins, but I'm not comfortable with the hazards of giving children pins.
Now, the wooden nickle... that's something I might explore. Had not seen that. But I was told not to ever take any wooden nickles Smile

Thanks for the suggestions.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Can't think of anything right off- "The Teachers Center" sells a poster of the "Fruit of the Spirit" which I used with Strat-O-Spheres (see Now That's Magic! one hour special at http://www.ChristianMagician.org) By the way, most Wal-Marts used to have and probably all other bookstores (especially Christian ones) still have in stock Francis Chan's book "Forgotten God" about The Holy Spirit. Excellent brief book in my view, see Francis Chan talking about it on youtube (just put in his name in the search box).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Fruits of the Spirit Giveaway items (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL