The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » is B'wave somewhat similar to twisted sisters? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

erictan8888
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
517 Posts

Profile of erictan8888
hi, i have twisted sisters... just like to know if B'wave is somewhat similar to twisted sisters? disclaimer: i am not asking for the secret...
but just want to know if B'wave is still worth buying if i have twisted sisters (cause they appear similar to me)
"Fill you life with magic by making magic a part of your life." by eric tan.
Jason Wethington
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, Fl
615 Posts

Profile of Jason Wethington
They are similiar. B'wave is basically a one packet twisted sisters.
Jason
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
I just read the ad for Dominique Duvivier's Nervous Breakdown. Now that's a lot similar to Twisted Sisters, even in method.

B'Wave is similar in effet, but different in method.
Yours,

Ivan
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Actually, B'wave and Twisted Sisters use exactly the same method. B'Wave came first. Twisted Sisters came later, and is essentially a routine with 2 B'Wave packets. I have used both for years. B'Wave is more of a mentalism effect and Twisted Sisters is more of a magic trick. both are good, but if I had to be limited to one, it would be B'Wave, as I feel it is easier to follow and more elegant.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
Eugene Burger has a great handling of B'Wave. I think this is far better than Twisted sisters.
manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
I too think that B'Wave is better than Twister Sister. Both are great, but I do B'Wave a lot more often than I do Twister Sister.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » is B'wave somewhat similar to twisted sisters? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL