The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » America's Got Talent! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I like Scott, always have, but he deserved to be put off the show just because of the guy they had doing the lead singing.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2011-08-02 11:29, ClintonMagus wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-08-01 22:50, Tom Cutts wrote:
Not that you know diddly about the music biz but opening act is where unproven acts earn their credibility. And yes, Grimm is unproven. Stevie Nicks is.. shall we say... A decades long proven draw!

Back in the early 70s I went to a concert by a rock group named "White Witch". Their opening act was a little-known-nor-cared-about group called... STYX!

I'm well aware of what purpose opening acts serve in a career, my point was that I was surprised he was still an opening act after the show, as many who audition already are opening acts.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Like I said...
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Tom, *** * ***** ******* ** * ****** ***!
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Your bullhorn is in overdrive!
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Does anybody else think the juggler on the piano was extremely underrated? I was very impressed as a juggler myself, I can't imagine the kind of precision it takes to keep that rhythm while having to do extreme hand eye coordination. Any other jugglers think so?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » America's Got Talent! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL