The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Distracted by Harley Newman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ms. Morgan
View Profile
Veteran user
The Garden State
399 Posts

Profile of Ms. Morgan
I had a few shows this past weekend at a festival in NJ. At my first show yesterday I found myself a bit distracted because I saw a man in the second row who looked like Harley, I mean really looked like Harley. But because I've never met him I wasn't sure. Still it was enough to keep me glancing back at him during the show trying to gage what he thought of my work. Everytime I looked at him he smiled and I took that to mean I was doing a good show.
After the show I stepped backstage to briefly towel-off before I went out for my meet and greet. When I came back out the Harley look-a-like was gone, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't him (unless my show was bad and he bolted to avoid me).
Now I don't know if the man I kept looking at throughout the show was smiling because he enjoyed the show or just thought I was flirting with him. Smile
World Magic Award's "Escape Artist of the Year"
www.EscapeChick.com
www.illusionbiz.com
www.WackyDracky.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I can't answer THAT question. I was somewhere else. But one of these days, I'm sure we'll run into each other.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Well I can tell you, yes it was Harley,,,the extremes this man will go to in order to better his own performance are endless. Yes and he loved your show so much he intends to pinch (Sorry,,,borrow) Parts of it.

I also hear that he has arranged a bra fitting for Tuesday and is working on walking in high heels !!!!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Harumph! I already have high heels (for blockhead).

Tuesday I believe I'm supposed to be flying to Frankfurt. I haven't been told the flight info yet, so a fitting will be a surprise in more ways than one!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
OK,,,,we believe you !!!!!
thorndyke
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
147 Posts

Profile of thorndyke
There isn't a guy alive who doesn't hope that the pretty girl in a show is flirting with him.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Distracted by Harley Newman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL