The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Latest project (62 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..30~31~32
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Hi Jake,

I can, but it won't be anytime soon. I am buried under projects right now. Are you a patient man? Smile

~michael
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2014, Michael Baker wrote:
One of my latest releases, this is Card Dice.

I ordered 'Card Dice' from Michael this morning. Very much looking forward to receiving this fun effect! It will be my first Michael Baker prop.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Ha! It may be your first, but I'm betting that once you see and feel the quality, it won't be your last!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
GS121002
View Profile
Veteran user
but he still can't help build a border wall with only
313 Posts

Profile of GS121002
Mark, Michael make the absolute best stuff! I hope you get it soon. I want to see it.
Gary Salisbury
San Diego, CA

It's a fact! - Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
(This line censored by Dave Scribner because it is in Latin) - What you believe is real, is real!
Who was that masked man and what is he all about? - https://www.pinterest.com/garydsalisbury/
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Michael already sent the tracking number. It should be here on Saturday.

Mark
GS121002
View Profile
Veteran user
but he still can't help build a border wall with only
313 Posts

Profile of GS121002
What is the routine for this? I have never seen it performed before.
Gary Salisbury
San Diego, CA

It's a fact! - Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
(This line censored by Dave Scribner because it is in Latin) - What you believe is real, is real!
Who was that masked man and what is he all about? - https://www.pinterest.com/garydsalisbury/
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Gary, Routine as posted by Michael on page 11 of this thread:

Quote:
Six cube dice are shown. They each have potions of playing cards on their faces. The dice are stacked so that they show a random display of those card parts. The stack can be shown on all sides. The faces are indeed scrambled with a variety of playing card parts depicted. The stack is then covered with a handkerchief.

Two playing cards are then selected from a deck and their faces kept unknown for the moment. Upon disclosing the stacked dice again, one side has transformed to match the first selected card. The stack is then covered again to accommodate the other selected card, and when revealed a second later, it shows a scrambled display of random card parts. This is an apparent failure on the part of the magician, but when the second selection is show, it matches the scrambled card display perfectly! Magic with a comedy kicker!

BTW, Bob (Ring 76) had a Card Dice on display at his home during one of the board meetings a few months ago. I believe the one he displayed is Michael Baker's.

Mark
bobmag56
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of bobmag56
I think a number of builders made this effect. Maybe, the 1st was a European builder? Michael Baker's is especially nice looking with the oriental decor. Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Latest project (62 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..30~31~32
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL