The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ep 7 The Adventures of Mr. Cagigal: London! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

christiancagigal
View Profile
Special user
SF Bay Area
625 Posts

Profile of christiancagigal
Hey guys!
Here's episode 7 of The Adventures of Mr. Cagigal. In this episode we traipse through London trying to find the oldest magic shop in the world: Davenports! And, we talk to long time employee, Paul Brown! On the web page you'll find pics of the shop! Hope you like. (After checking out the pics click on "Segment 7" to listen.) http://themagicbroadcast.com/2011/06/mr-......-london/
"Besides the known and the unknown, what else is there?"-Harold Pinter
www.christiancagigal.com
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
That was fun to listen to, and see the pictures. I was just there at this time last summer. Even though the location has changed many times, it was fun to stand next to those display cases. A small shop, but worth the visit, if just for the history alone.

I bought volume one of the History of Davenports while I was there. Seemed an appropriate souvenir. Heavy to carry around the rest of the day, but appropriate.

Nice job!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ep 7 The Adventures of Mr. Cagigal: London! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL