The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » "Fit for Kings, Too!" by John Gelasi - *Review Copies* (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JohnGelasi
View Profile
Loyal user
With just a snap, incredibly, I now have
228 Posts

Profile of JohnGelasi
Hello all,

I'm very happy to announce my latest project, titled "Fit for Kings, Too". It's a sequel to my very first ebook release, "Fit for Kings", which has turned out to be my biggest seller to date.
This sequel contains the same genre of material as the first: effective, easy, close-up card routines using a regular deck. Of course, all of the routines again feature the four kings as the central focus.

This new eBook contains 6 effects:

"Uproarious": Four Jokers change into four kings one-by-one. One king is set aside, and the other kings are transformed into the cards to complete a royal flush!

"Hofzinser with a Twist": Four kings and a selected card. The king of the same suit as the selection reverses twice, then switches places with the selection under impossible conditions!

"Almost Perfect": The performer finds that he can cut to three of the four aces, but finds a king instead when cutting to the last ace. Not a problem, as four cards are then produced from the deck: the missing ace, plus... the other three aces! The three "aces" from before are shown to have changed into the other kings!

"Funny Assembly": Two Jokers and four kings switch places in a short and sweet assembly-like routine.

"Walton-ing Around": A mixed packet of red and black cards reveals a selection in two phases.

"Kangaroo Kings": A completely self-working packet trick where the spectators find three of the four kings, and the last king is found by the magician in a totally unexpected way!

All of the effects contain video demos shot in HD, as well as photo illustrations and complete explanations for all effects.

* I will be giving away 5 pre-release review copies for the first 5 people who PM me with their email address!
Please post here if you sent a PM. To those who recieve copies, reviews posted shortly would be appreciated Smile

If you have any questions, feel free to ask Smile

John
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I'm in!
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
JohnGelasi
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of JohnGelasi
2 copies gone, 3 more to give out Smile
JohnGelasi
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of JohnGelasi
2 copies left to give out Smile
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
PM sent
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Send one over bud

Russel@deceptionartist.com
Your Thinking Cap
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Your Thinking Cap
I would like a review copy! : my email is andrewlikespeace@gmail.com
JohnGelasi
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of JohnGelasi
Lots of requests, thanks guys! I decided to send out two extras, so the first SEVEN people who contacted will receive copies. Again, there were a lot of you, so sorry if you didn't make it, but thanks for your interest. Smile
To those who did, I will send them out asap.
Your Thinking Cap
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Your Thinking Cap
Was I one of these people?
JohnGelasi
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of JohnGelasi
Yes Smile
Sending them off now!
JohnGelasi
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of JohnGelasi
All review copies have been sent out to the first 7 people Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » "Fit for Kings, Too!" by John Gelasi - *Review Copies* (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL