The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Knights of Columbus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
I am wondering if any of you are also Knights of Columbus. I was blessed last weekend to share one of my Nearly Normal look at Puppet's Workshop for the state of Missouri Clown Units. We also shared one of our Doctor of Laughology programs for their after dinner program. This group was delightful and ready to learn. Saturday afternoon, I went with them for a surprise visit (to the residents,not the administrators) to several nursing homes.

Be safe, well and creative,

Harris aka dr. laugh
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
BCE
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of BCE
Quote:
On Aug 4, 2011, Harris wrote:
I am wondering if any of you are also Knights of Columbus. I was blessed last weekend to share one of my Nearly Normal look at Puppet's Workshop for the state of Missouri Clown Units. We also shared one of our Doctor of Laughology programs for their after dinner program. This group was delightful and ready to learn. Saturday afternoon, I went with them for a surprise visit (to the residents,not the administrators) to several nursing homes.

Be safe, well and creative,

Harris aka dr. laugh

I am happy to see this message, as KofC is mostly (nearly all) Catholic Christian membership, though they *do* gladly open meetings and activities to all Christians, including Evangelical and Protestant -- taking into account the problematic statement of faith, are there many Catholic Christians in FCM?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Knights of Columbus (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL