The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Site For Cheap Books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

theoldfort
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of theoldfort
Hi,

http://www.hamiltonbook.com sells discounted books. If you check it out regularly you will find some gems. Many books are discounted by 80%. Look in the GAMES category to find card and magic books or just do a search.

I have absolutely no affiliation with these people at all it is just a great site I have been using for years to buy books and thought I would share. I have bought many $30 and more books for just a few dollars. Check them regularly and you'll see what I mean.

(right now THE ART OF MAGIC: The Companion to the PBS Special, Published at $30.00 their price $5.95!!! BARGAIN)

There regular books are priced very well also for all those avid readers amongst you...

I hope this is of use.

Regards

Ian
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Another place like this is http://www.bookcloseouts.com/.

... Doug
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
Nir Dahan
View Profile
Inner circle
Munich, Germany
1390 Posts

Profile of Nir Dahan
how come they sell it so cheap?
Dave Egleston
View Profile
Special user
Ceres, Ca
632 Posts

Profile of Dave Egleston
These are usually books that are designated as remainders - You'll notice a line marked across the top of the pages - Books that aren't sold in the stores are returned and this is a last ditch effort to at least get a few bucks for the product - Sometimes you can get a great deal on a good book

Dave
myname1960
View Profile
Regular user
Chris from Ohio
111 Posts

Profile of myname1960
I have bought from Hamiltonbook.com in the past. They were very easy to do business with and shipped the 2 books very quickly. I know I saved probably at least 60% on my order that day.
I go back to the site quite often and browse around. They have something for just about everyone.

Chris
HiveMind
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of HiveMind
Apparently they do not ship books out of the US at
Hamilton. I read that on their site.
"Free will is an illusion." - B.F. Skinner
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
I've found a surprising website that has used magic books. Some of the prices are ridiculously low. They don't know what they're selling. PM me if interested.

Jack Shalom
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
This is indeed good news. I'm always on the lookout for a good book at a bargain. Thanks guys.

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Site For Cheap Books (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL