The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » I am officially an IBM member (again) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mpicard
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of mpicard
Hi I just wanted to share that I am now an official member again after years of neglect and I am glad to be a member agian.It is a great feeling when one receives thier first issue of the linking ring after 15 years. It is not that have not been performing but it was my lack of attendance to a magic club. I suggest that if you are not a member of an IBM ring then join or at least join the IBM so you can feel part of the magic community. I have also been a memeber here at the magiccafe for years but too busy to post etc.
I just wanted to share.
thanks
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Welcome back!
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
I have been a member for quite a while, but had not been to local meetings very often. Last week I went to our local Ring 129. It was a blast. From nationally known comedians (Tom Burgoon) to the master of the web and magic store (Kirk Deweese) it was a great mix of delightful people. They started the meeting with films of the international greats, then switched to footage of this years 129's own work at the Fringe Festival.

Magic is alive and well in the greater KC (Ring 129) area.

Harris
ring 129 and ring 2100
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » I am officially an IBM member (again) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL