The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Writing routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rondasue
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of rondasue
caleb, does your book have a name?
Caleb Strange
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
676 Posts

Profile of Caleb Strange
Mark and rondasue,

Many thanks for your interest. The book is written, and I've just sent it off to a Café member who has heroically offered her/his laying out services. (I haven't identified this person, but if s/he wishes to reveal her/himself, please feel free...) Once it's laid out, then Luke Jermay will publish it.

The book is called 'The Garden of the Strange'.

Regards,

Caleb Strange.
-- QCiC --
David de Leon
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
418 Posts

Profile of David de Leon
I offered to do the layout for Caleb’s book and I am happy to say that Caleb and Luke decided to let me do it! I received the manuscript a few minutes ago and it is just now printing out. I feel a special sense of expectation as each page rolls out of the printer and I hear the machine prepare for the next page. This is a book that I truly look forward to reading!

To those of you who have not yet read any of Caleb’s routines I would recommend that you look at his earlier posts. There were also some routines on Doug’s site, but alas that site is no more. I am sad to say that I will have to wait with the reading until after this weekend (well perhaps I can sneak in a page or two) as I have some other pressing work that has to get done.

And Caleb, thanks for your sense of tact!

- David (him/herself)
rondasue
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of rondasue
what a great title
Bob Clayton
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Bob Clayton
An old thread that's worth reading again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Writing routines (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL