The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Z Wood Magic - Kent Bergmann (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Mister Bergmann allowed me to say due to family circumstances he left his Zebra wood line of magic. However he's back ... he is the man behind 3D Magic Works, 3D printed magic tricks: https://www.3dmagicworks.com/ . He released What The Hole not that long ago, and it now has a locking mechanism! The huge advantage of 3D printed props is, in the hand of someone like Mr. Mergmann, they are excellent quality and look great. Also, the price is VERY reasonable due to the less intensive fabrication process. Another advantage of 3D printing and the materials used is that he is able to make the mechanisms and tricks smaller - more 'micro magic'-like. The new and improved What The Hole for example is only about half of the size of the original one, so it fits into your pocket Smile
Some fantastic tricks are coming out in the future and I advise everyone to take a look at his website once in a while. The reviews I've read from people who bought effects are great. I ordered a What The Hole and it now is on its way to me. He makes the items on demand, so like with Alan Warner you'll have to wait some time, but not that long Smile
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
WOW! Thanks for the update David!
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
You're welcome Simon Smile

I just received What The Hole and it's everything I hoped it to be: easy to do, a good locking mechanism (I couldn't find out how it worked without reading the instructions!), very well build (feels like wood) so it will last a lifetime. And it's so small, it really DOES fit into my pocket Smile And let's be honest, it's very affordable compared to other collectible magic! Aahhh ... reminds me of the good old Tenyo days Smile
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Glad I found this out as I have a number of his Wood effects. I guess now I will have to buy his 3D printed effects.. Thanks for the update guy's

Charlie
Martello
View Profile
Loyal user
Catskill Mountains
280 Posts

Profile of Martello
Just came across this thread. I have one of his original wooden pieces called the "match box" (#33) See here http://www.martinsmagic.com/allmagic/clo......ergmann/
It is complete and never used. If anyone is a collector and interested in this, please pm me as I really cannot use it in my present act and it is a really beautiful piece of magic. Martin's approximate price is $168. I am open to offers if anyone is interested in this very collectable and beautiful effect. I could send photos to anyone really interested.
edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
Just came across this post from Madison and definitely thought it deserved a spot here as well.
Think I'll also put it into the Tenyo thread.
Nice job and thanks for the videos Madison.
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2016, MadisonH wrote:
Hi guys!

I didn't see a thread devoted to this yet, although I definitely think it deserves one!

There's a new company called "3DMagicWorks" which 3D prints magic tricks and they are of incredible quality! They have quite a lot of effects available already, and I believe some new ones are coming in the near future. They remind me of Tenyo. Miniature illusions which you could sit on your desk and perform when someone says, "what's this thing?" This is a very new genre of magic which really interests me.

I received 2 of these for Christmas from my wish list and I made a video with my own presentation of each of these.

The first one is called "What the Hole." It's an impossible penetration which is genuinely one of the neatest gadgets I have seen.

https://youtu.be/euLw55nTiUs

The other is "Cube 5150." It's another fun product with 3 cubes constantly changing.

https://youtu.be/biweIP57-mA

Definitely check these out if you get a chance at 3DMagicWorks.com

Madison
kwarren
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of kwarren
I just acquired this beautiful Kent Bergmann zebra wood piece.
Unfortunately, it didn’t have any instructions.

Are there any z-wood collectors out there that have this piece and would be willing to share a copy of the instructions?
Send a pm if you do.

I have figured out the basic workings of this piece but would love to see Kent Bergmann’s routine.

Thanks,
Kirk

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Z Wood Magic - Kent Bergmann (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL