The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Review: R&B by Dan Harlan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Dan,

You are MOST welcome!!! I see you are in Ohio, so, hiya neighbor!!

Ahimsa,
Vlad
Zedd
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
270 Posts

Profile of Zedd
Is there a special site for the download? On Dan Harlan's HP there is no downloadlink, only "DVD & 3 gaffs"!

Best regards,

Zedd
Cardmagicdavid
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of Cardmagicdavid
Zedd here is the link - http://www.papercranemagic.com/rb.htm
Zedd
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
270 Posts

Profile of Zedd
Thank you - got it Smile)
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Purchased this DVD...it's real good...Thanks for a great review as well! Made the purchase worth it...I love the DVD!
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
I did something very simple from one of the many effects on this DVD and it killed.
P3
practice practice perform.
Daz Buckley
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
469 Posts

Profile of Daz Buckley
You are so right about this Vlad. I purchased the DVD and a week later I was performing Turning Blue in my walk around set and it was killing them. I am working on perfecting R&B Special at the moment and am planning to put it into play next week. These routines are so brilliant. Thanks to Dan Harlan for this great work. I wish every DVD I purchased had this much real-world "worker" material on it.
H2Odesign
View Profile
Regular user
the Armpit of the Panhandle
193 Posts

Profile of H2Odesign
Quote:
On 2011-08-18 13:11, Vlad_77 wrote:
R&B by Dan Harlan

In addition to the myriad effects and ideas there is a bonus effect titled The Cut Deeper Reading impromptu fortune telling effect. This is VERY VERY strong and I believe you will have a blast with this one.

Vlad

I know this is a really Really old post but just wondering if anyone uses the bonus effect titled The Cut Deeper Reading impromptu fortune telling?

thanks all you Ol' timers,
Larry
timph
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of timph
Apologies again for being late to the party, and resurrecting an ancient thread, but if anyone into card magic doesn't have this already, and isn't sure whether to pick this up, my message is.... GET IT!

Yes the "gimmicks" are a little superfluous for anyone other than the newest of magicians (R&B double backers) but a nice touch to include them. However, the DVD is chock full of KILLER routines with great explanations, as you would expect from Dan Harlan.

A brilliant release and 10/10 from me.
Wordsworth
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of Wordsworth
I agree on this. This is a really good one. Not only is the material great, but it's a reminder that we might have these gimmicks laying around that we never even think about. I've always loved that "searchers" plot and the odd backers look great on that one. This is really fun, entertaining stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Review: R&B by Dan Harlan (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL