The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Kaylor Option - Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet (65 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..40~41~42
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
All I can say - after using UCCU many times, this one of the best things for hardcore magicians, its a true worker.

Here you can see it in action:
http://thekayloroption.com/site/any-sign......-wallet/
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Is that Kaylor Facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/JeffKaylor
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
mysticalsales
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of mysticalsales
Yep
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Thanks
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Gorecki
View Profile
Loyal user
My servante is currently filled with
268 Posts

Profile of Gorecki
Quote:
On Mar 3, 2013, ChrisTheImpossible wrote:

One issue I find is how do you know that someone there will have a wallet? You don't want to find out before the trick because this alerts them to a wallet trick coming up. If you ask at the point where you will make the magic happen, and they don't have a wallet, now you need to defer to something else, which causes some sort of suspisious behavior. They may think why did he ask if I had a wallet. Obviously, if you can see someone has a wallet then it is working in your favor, unless they refuse to give it to you. I guess what I am trying to say is this is a strong effect as long as the spectators have a wallet and work with you. If not I think the trick weakens.

If you're performing for several people, or in a public place, *someone* is bound to have a wallet on him/her.
Now let's say the main person you're performing for happens not to have a wallet. Then you go, "Oh, well I'd rather use a wallet for this, so let's ask around if you don't mind." You can even let the spectator pick another person himself, and you conclude the effect.

How does that weaken the presentation? If anything, I think it makes it look ever MORE impossible.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
A fun effect I do with U.C.C.U. is this: "The card that not exist in the deck."

I load a bicycle card with a blank/white face into the U.C.C.U. and let the spectator shuffle the cards and check them out.
I take the cards back and load the blank single card on the bottom of the deck.

A quick shuffle and I control the extra card, then I force the white card on the spectator - he now have a card that´s not exist in a deck in his hand. A true surprise. A examined and shuffled deck and a odd card appears...
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Okay, I just got this (where have I been?) and it's brilliant. Which you all know. I've got access to the extra videos proivided for owners, but I feel like there was talk about a private forum? Was there one? Is it gone? I ask because of course there are so many possibilities, and I'd rather not re-invent the wheel on some of the best ones. My brainpower isn't that strong.

What do you guys know?
Jan Schattling
View Profile
New user
Hamburg, Germany
89 Posts

Profile of Jan Schattling
I just found out about this.
Can anybody tell me what the colors (black/white) mean?
I am not sure what to order. : |
"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them." - Lee Jun-fan
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
966 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Hey Jan! So the colors black and white refer to the color of the gimmick. If you wear lighter shirts, you'll want to use the white one, if you wear dark shirts, you'll use the black. Hope that helps!
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
Jan Schattling
View Profile
New user
Hamburg, Germany
89 Posts

Profile of Jan Schattling
Then it's black for me, thanks for the help. Smile
"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them." - Lee Jun-fan
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I now this is an older thread, but it bears repeating this is a killer device

Title: Any Card to Any Spectator's Wallet
Creator: Jeff Kaylor and Michael Ammar
Publisher: Magic Estate
MSRP: $40
Skill Level: Intermediate
DVD Run time: 15:16

Type of effect: Card to wallet

Manufacturer's Write Up:

Any card is chosen, signed, & placed back into the deck. The spectator takes out his wallet. His signed card is found in his wallet!

How accurate is the ad copy?

Pretty close, to be clear - the spectator removes their wallet, but hands it to the Magician and the Magician produces it from the wallet

What's in the box? DVD and Utility (TKO)

Key points:

No Palming
Any Signed Card
Any Deck
No Stooges
No Palming
No Magnets
No Trick Cards
No Pulls
No Special Wallets

How are the production values: Shot in HD, well microphones, real live performances, multi-angle studio performances. Teaching is clear and inclusive.

Is it well made: It is very well made - high quality long lasting gimmick

Is it well taught: I had no idea what it was, but it should be pointed out that if you already have Jeff Kaylor's TKO effect, this is THAT same device.

My thoughts (what I personally liked/disliked): This is the way a card to wallet should be, no awkward folds, no weird palming

Storage? Does it "pack flat?" Wearing the gimmick is virtually undetectable, but you will need to be wearing a closed buttoned collard shirt. The device comes in Black, but if you are used to performing in white dress shirts, it is recommended you purchase the white gimmick.

Does it "play big?"

I think anytime you involve the spectator in another way, it's a good thing. Seeing their chosen signed card coming out of their own wallet is mind-blowing.

How practical is this in the real world? (can it really be done?)

No reset, minimal setup, great for walk around in sunlight and indoors.

Overall score: 10/10 "perfect!"

+ If you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas you can visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJhYgVxI-KA
CamilleMagic
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of CamilleMagic
Does anybody knows if this will be back in stock at some point ?
danHumphrey
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
Quote:
On Mar 12, 2021, CamilleMagic wrote:
Does anybody knows if this will be back in stock at some point ?

You should look at TKO 2.0 instead - Jeff is still selling this on his site.
CamilleMagic
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of CamilleMagic
I used UCCU for a long time but lost it few month ago, don't really do coin work, and it says on his website UCCU 2.0 "coming soon" so I thought I should wait until it's out because TKO is designed for coins even if it can also be used for cards...
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I see the UCCU 2.0 on his website and it says sold out, did we miss the boat or is it getting ready to get on the market?
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
An update from Jeff on the UCCU 2.0, hope he doesn't mind me sharing.

"Working out the details now. I have them in stock, but still filming the instructions. You can still do all the same things as before, but I’m adding some ideas.

The main difference is that the 2.0 has two pockets built in, so its double the sized and gives you double the pocket space : )"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Kaylor Option - Any Signed Card to Any Spectator's Wallet (65 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..40~41~42
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL