The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Lipan Dove Frame (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
I bought one of these a couple of months ago from a fellow Café Member (at a great price I may add) and just really began working with it the other day.

I have to say, what a wonderful piece of magic. It will be in my opening next Tuesday for my school show. I was practicing tonight in front of the mirror and the illusion was perfect.

If I have any complaint at all, it will be I will have to play the music very loud as the frame is very loud when the "Magic" takes place.

But it really looks great. As advertised, it really looks like the Doves have jumped out of the picture.

I would be interested in any comments on this particular effect anybody has.

Mike
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
This is a beautiful effect. The Lipan family has craftsmanship on their blood, true.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
I have not seen one of these. I will have to check it out.
Mister Mystery
Markgician
View Profile
New user
The Story Circle Philippines
59 Posts

Profile of Markgician
Yes, it does have a loud sound at that but it's still ok, they won't be bothered by the "wham", but I think they'd be more shocked by the dove appearance together with the sound rather than the sound alone., and you should watch your fingers if you know what I mean. >:P
#TheStoryCircle
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
I've now used this in at least 5 shows and what a nice reaction. For those Dove Workers looking for a nice effect that doesn't involve body loads, this sure is nice.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Mike, who sells them?
Mister Mystery
Markgician
View Profile
New user
The Story Circle Philippines
59 Posts

Profile of Markgician
Mike,
You are right, the dove framed never fails to get a good reaction, there's this actual retention of vision happening at the same time which catches the audiences off guard.

All the best,
Markgician
#TheStoryCircle
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Regan, Hank Lee has them on their website - however, with Hank Lee's you always should call and check and see if it is actually in stock before ordering.

Mike

PS - They also come up every now and then on the Café. There are other similar effects but I really like the Lipan.
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Now looking for a Lipan dove frame
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Lipan Dove Frame (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL