The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Recent show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

darylrogers
View Profile
Regular user
Wisconsin
130 Posts

Profile of darylrogers
I was going to put this under "New to Magic," because I feel I am still a newbie after only a year of getting back into magic. But this is the forum for posting videos so I will put it here. Here is a link to a You Tube video of my performance at the Randolph (WI) Corn Carnival (really, a corn carnival!). I have done several shows at the library I work at, the library in the little burg I live in, and at a local senior center, but this was my first professional, paying gig. I had to break the video into four parts due to the You Tube time constraints. I hope you all enjoy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kndL0cTqSo
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Profile of Futureal
From the first five seconds :

Iron your map silk.
Use a microphone.

... like any more feedback?
darylrogers
View Profile
Regular user
Wisconsin
130 Posts

Profile of darylrogers
Iron map silk, check.

Yeah, microphone. That was a bad thing. They had one there I didn't think I needed to use. I DID use it for the second half, and now I really wish I had used it for the first half as well. And I think not using it made a bad impression on the client. So I have to chalk that one up to live and learn.

More feedback? Sure, I can take it!
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1353 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
I think you did a fair job with the cups and balls, although It seemed a bit hard for audience to see what was going on.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
darylrogers
View Profile
Regular user
Wisconsin
130 Posts

Profile of darylrogers
Thank you. Yes, I was up kind of high for that, but I had to use every trick I had to cover the time requirements for this gig - two half-hour shows with no repeats.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Recent show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL