The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » One place too long? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
For my WEAR show this year I am using a venue that I have been appearing at every year since 2007. That is this will be my fifth show there. This gives me an interesting problem. The people that go to the shows have seen everything I have. Everything form a simple in and out cuff escape to the cage and electric chair. Mailbags and straitjackets they have seen all my schtick. So any thoughts as to what do do this year? Keeping in mind budget is small and technology is low.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
100' Rope?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Thanks Harley, that is certainly a possibility. I just don't know if that will hold the attention of the younger members of the audience. Certainly worth thinking about though. I could always tell kids jokes while getting out.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Kids love the 100' rope. They also love the SJ.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
If you tell jokes during the escape, you lose the drama. You can, however, joke a lot while being tied. Occasionally, you cut off a joke, when somebody pulls a rope.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
thorndyke
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
147 Posts

Profile of thorndyke
Box full of scorpions. There sits the key to release you....but theres those scorpions...
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
You will be surprised at what kids love. I always thought they would be afraid with my escapes. They always LOVE it.

Why not do a Cable tie Escape? Smile
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Plastic bag or tied,chained to a landmark inherent in the facility in or out side of it.
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » One place too long? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL