The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Chinese cheating products (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Octopus Sun
View Profile
Special user
Wiggle Wiggle
586 Posts

Profile of Octopus Sun
Paanoid?!?
you have a lot to learn...you must be chinese.

China is known for adding poisons and trash in all their products, ie the are purposely poisoning the world.
They use poisonous solvents that off gas and kill plants
this is a known fact, fought in court, companies sued and products stopped being imported into the USA atm

F*** chinese products
any person buying Chinese crap should know the dangers/poisons associated with Chinese trash.
its part of china's plan to dumb down the world and take it over.
It been china's plans for thousands of years to rule the world.
Through the poisons in their exports, and it's working.

Do not buy chinese made products and your safe.

This is why chinese plastics stink, they use illegal solvents
Buy European and American made products and you will be safe, at least they care enough about
the Worlds health, not the chinese thieves.
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1246 Posts

Profile of splice
Tell us how you really feel.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
I think you need some acupuncture.
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Maybe an Asian stripper (deck).
Long Island,

New York
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Quote:
On 2011-11-02 10:04, Duaut wrote:
Paanoid?!?
you have a lot to learn...you must be chinese.

China is known for adding poisons and trash in all their products, ie the are purposely poisoning the world.
They use poisonous solvents that off gas and kill plants
this is a known fact, fought in court, companies sued and products stopped being imported into the USA atm

F*** chinese products
any person buying Chinese crap should know the dangers/poisons associated with Chinese trash.
its part of china's plan to dumb down the world and take it over.
It been china's plans for thousands of years to rule the world.
Through the poisons in their exports, and it's working.

Do not buy chinese made products and your safe.

This is why chinese plastics stink, they use illegal solvents
Buy European and American made products and you will be safe, at least they care enough about
the Worlds health, not the chinese thieves.

YOu should run for president, because you sound like a dumb ignorant idiot.... and no I'm not chinese, but I do lots of business there and I understand what goes on..... what about you?? what do you do?? Why don't you open your eyes?? The computer you are using in front of you is probably made in china why are you using it? aren't you afraid of being poisoned from the cheap plastics and chemicals??.... And if any of you own an iphone?? guess where its made too?? guess where "True Religon" jeans are made?? and these are the american legend $500 jeans?? (I also got some authentic ones for sale if anyones interested).. wake up guys, why does america owe china soooo much money if all they sell is lead paint and cheap inferior products??? the bottom line, "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
I just seen a ton of those scary contact lenses for sale at my local zellers so I checked out the packaging and guess where its made?? Im sure they sold tons of those and I havent heard too much stories in the news since haloween about peoples eyes getting infected because of wearing china made contacts... even laboratory good quality contacts are very cheap to make nowadays, so to make contacts to read uv marks or red filter contacts are dirt cheap to make as well...
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
China's "plan" for thousands of years has been nothing of the sort, Duaut. It took rather a long time to persuade them that the ugly barbarians such as you or me had any redeeming features whatsoever, beyond being mildly amusing and slightly smelly. The United States now owes so much money to the Chinese that they have had their economic wrist slapped, their credit downgraded and told to start saving. Harsh, isn't it?

Meanwhile China, far from enacting the Fu-Man-Chu style nightmare envisioned by many barbarians such as yourself, is quietly making profit by engaging in foreign mining and manufacturing concerns, without (and this is really important, Duaut), WITHOUT imposing their own version of a political ideal upon the nations they choose to deal with. Refreshing, Duaut, isn't it?

Applying Occam's Razor to your rancid, ill-informed, racist gibberish leaves almost nothing of value. But the truth is that the Chinese are making money, and the United States and Europe are foundering. What rural Chinese choose to ingest as Traditional Chinese Medicine leaves much to be desired, to whit: aconite, mercury and lead to name but three. However, Duaut, these are medicinal treats, for some not most, and not to be squandered on the likes of you or me.

Now on the subject of cheap Chinese goods, iamslow has made some important points. China produces some good stuff, and some cheap rubbish; it depends entirely on what the market demands. If you truly think they are incapable of craftsmanship, then take yourself to a decent museum, or failing that, open a book on the subject. You do indeed "get what you pay for", or in the case of the western world, of which I am a member, I venture to add "you get what you deserve".
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
All of a sudden its quiet in here... wheres AMCD and mr. Expert when you need some feedback??
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Real life gets in the way.....
But, I check occasionally and try to contribute.

As far as the Chinese products are concerned...as I said, I have seen many of them. Some are good, some are bad, some are not practical (but look good on the internet), some have very inconsistent quality so you never know if a particular batch is good.

This holds true for the marked card electronic devices, as well.

In either case, as far as contact lenses are concerned...I would personally would never use contact lenses from China or east block countries because contact lenses are considered medical devices and would want to make sure that the lenses (going into my eyes), are safe. But, that is just my opinion...some people may not care about eye safety.

To each his own Smile
Long Island,

New York
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
You Rock Expert...obviously you don't wear contacts and you probably don't know what constitutes "made in the u.s.a."
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-11-14 17:10, iamslow wrote:
You Rock Expert...obviously you don't wear contacts and you probably don't know what constitutes "made in the u.s.a."

I see where you are going.....But, I can personally guarantee you that my lenses are made in the USA...because ALL lenses that I use with the luminous filter are custom made by a custom optical FDA approved lab in the USA. I know the owner of the lab Smile The downside is that I pay a lot more for my lenses...but, my personal eye health is worth the cost.

I agree with your inference that if you buy name brand leneses....then lord knows where they are actually made...but, I would like to think that name brand lenses are manufactured to meet FDA requirements ONLY if you buy them through a reputable company.
Long Island,

New York
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Chinese cheating products (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL