The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Help identify packet trick, please! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tryphon
View Profile
New user
Florida, USA
51 Posts

Profile of tryphon
I just got some tricks from an estate sale and I have one packet trick that I cannot identify.
Perhaps someone can help me...
The trick uses 10 cards.
There are two regular cards of the same value and suit
The eight remaining cards are pairs (4 different pairs) and their backs show drawings of cars (each card shows half the car and the pairs show drawings of different cars). The cars are: limo, sedan, racing car and sports car.

I hope someone can help me identify and do this trick.
Thanks in advance!
Giovanni
tryphon
View Profile
New user
Florida, USA
51 Posts

Profile of tryphon
No luck? Maybe my description is not clear? I hope someone will recognize this trick. Thanks in advance.
Giovanni
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Possibly Bob Ostin's "Auto Suggestion"? A matching effect similar to "Will The Cards Match" The cars matching on the backs are revealed with the punch line about it being accomplished by auto suggestion.

I never saw the original, which has been unavailable for years, but his later variant involving drinks "Inebriation" can be found in the book "Bob Ostin -A lIfetime of Magical Invention".

Paul.
tryphon
View Profile
New user
Florida, USA
51 Posts

Profile of tryphon
Quote:
On 2011-09-30 10:12, Paul wrote:
Possibly Bob Ostin's "Auto Suggestion"? A matching effect similar to "Will The Cards Match" The cars matching on the backs are revealed with the punch line about it being accomplished by auto suggestion.

I never saw the original, which has been unavailable for years, but his later variant involving drinks "Inebriation" can be found in the book "Bob Ostin -A lIfetime of Magical Invention".

Paul.

Thanks Paul! I will look it up. You have been most helpful!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Help identify packet trick, please! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL