The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » New PDFs by John Gelasi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JohnGelasi
View Profile
Loyal user
With just a snap, incredibly, I now have
228 Posts

Profile of JohnGelasi
Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd fill everyone in on a few new eBooks I have out over at Lybrary.com.

First, an updated handling of my best-selling effect to date, "Wild Color Twist", called "Wild Color Twist 2". Thus new handling (imo) is a much improved, totally new way of doing the effect, that has the same great kicker ending (and clean ending):
http://www.lybrary.com/wild-color-twist-p-119446.html

Also, a new collection of packet tricks based on my favorite packet trick plot, "B'wave". My all new "Wave Trio" eBook contains 3 "B'wave" style effects, using a variety of handlings and methods to accomplish some fun, commercial magic:
http://www.lybrary.com/wave-trio-p-121554.html

If you'd like more info on any of these releases, please feel free to PM me Smile

John
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
299 Posts

Profile of Agaton
I'm a fan of the Brainwaves and it's siblings that came out all these years. How different are your versions on this? Is this fractal? (Inspectable at the end of effect)
JohnGelasi
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of JohnGelasi
Quote:
On 2011-10-07 14:28, Agaton wrote:
I'm a fan of the Brainwaves and it's siblings that came out all these years. How different are your versions on this? Is this fractal? (Inspectable at the end of effect)

Hi Agaton,

All of the versions in this new PDF end 100% clean (all of the cards may be examined). Each version is unique, some borrowing from old principles, but the handlings vary for each effect. I think you'll find them all very fun to perform and commercial Smile
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Looks good John!
JohnGelasi
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of JohnGelasi
Quote:
On 2011-10-08 02:43, KyleMacNeill wrote:
Looks good John!

Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » New PDFs by John Gelasi (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL