The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nathan Kranzo - Do you know how to use an Invisible Deck correctly? Enjoy this FREE SAMPLE. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I just released a new Instant Download. It is only $6.99 and includes tons of information. If you think you know about the Invisible Deck you may be wrong. : )

There is a free sample here.....

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/ENJOY......oHaCgNGc
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Darn it NateZilla, but I wanted everyone to shelve their IDs! Let em get tired of this top 5 best effects ever created and me be the only one using it. Now ya done spoiled it!

Decomposing and Becoming Invisible on the Deck Smile
MovieMan
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of MovieMan
I'm not convinced that this presents a whole lot that's new about the invisible deck. The sample wasn't all that new (I've seen most of these points elsewhere)... Any reviews?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nathan Kranzo - Do you know how to use an Invisible Deck correctly? Enjoy this FREE SAMPLE. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL