The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Russian kids frickin' insane (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Chessmann
I believe that you have made a valid observation. I have been away from this forum for a long time, and it was the anal retentives that drove me away, so I gotta get back to my real life, and it is making the little kiddies laugh.

Balducci
When I was 24 years old me and my ex wife drove to Woodstock, so I do understand a little bit about crazy youth.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
No offense meant, Al. Sorry if I sounded snippy. I'm kind of in a bad mood.

Let me be clear, the video just reminded me of some truths about how things are over there. I'm not saying we over here don't do stupid things, believe me! Again, I've been working in that area of the world for a long time. I've seen a lot. But I don't feel like typing much more. Don't agree? Ok.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Quote:
On 2011-10-15 22:44, Al Angello wrote:
AH BALONEY
It looks like ordinary kids from anywhere trying to have fun.

Baloney that Russia looks creepy and depressing in the video? Well that's, like, your opinion, man.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2011-10-15 23:19, critter wrote:

Baloney that Russia looks creepy and depressing in the video? Well that's, like, your opinion, man.

I suppose so, but IMHO no more than around many other apartment building complexes (let along abandoned ones) in the U.S. and Canada in remote areas, in the dead of winter.

Chessman, FWIW, I was talking about the bungee jumping video in the original post. Nothing more, nothing less.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I'd like "Page-one thread twists that nobody in his right mind could have predicted" for $400 please, Alex.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2011-10-15 23:50, balducci wrote:
I suppose so, but IMHO no more than around many other apartment building complexes (let along abandoned ones) in the U.S. and Canada in remote areas, in the dead of winter.

Perhaps some day you will get to visit that area of the world. Should you do so, keep the sentence above in mind. I think you will find it interesting.

Quote:
Chessman, FWIW, I was talking about the bungee jumping video in the original post. Nothing more, nothing less.

I gotcha. Two people can see the same thing, and it can bring very different things to our minds. Again, sorry for my mood.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
I think Tosh pointed out the same thing about Russia looking depressing when they played this clip on his show. I don't think he was trying to be deep.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2011-10-15 23:54, LobowolfXXX wrote:
I'd like "Page-one thread twists that nobody in his right mind could have predicted" for $400 please, Alex.

Now that's funny Smile because its true.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
More vignettes of Russian life. Definitely not Chekhov.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKlgX2KzzOk&feature=player_embedded#!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Russian kids frickin' insane (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL