The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » Any upcoming shows in March? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

themadhatta985
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of themadhatta985
Hello Mr. Nu, I was wondering if you would be doing any performances during the month of March in the D.C./Maryland area. I will be in town for only that month and would really like to catch one of your shows.

-Santos Palma
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
Hey Santos,

Nice of you to holler out at me from the Café.

Currently, I don't have anything open to the public that can be announced for March 2012, but these days it seems more and more folks are waiting for the last minute to do anything, so you never know. Keep reading my newsletters to find out anything. I have one that goes out to the public at large that announces my public appearances (TV, news, venues, special appearances, etc) you can sign up on at http://www.justsaynu.com, and then also a Shop of Secrets newsletter that goes out to mentalists and mentalism practitioners that you can sign up to be on by going to http://www.shopofsecrets.com. I put out a newsletter as often as every month, or as little as one every season depending on what's happening, but I'm pretty consistent.

So stay in touch, bro, and stay safe in Korea in the meantime.

Peace,
Alain
themadhatta985
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of themadhatta985
I'm already a part of your newsletters so I'll keep an eye out for anything new. I'm no longer in Korea I actually just got to Guam last month! I'll try to keep in touch as best I can, do you still do those workshops at your place? If you're having any lecturers or classes let me know. All the best.
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
I stopped doing classes and hosting lectures. There's been just too much on my plate lately, both career and family. I have been thinking about moving lectures over to a friend's home nearby, but I haven't been as passionate about it. You never know however... especially if an idea excites me...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » Any upcoming shows in March? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL