The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » John Daniel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
It is sad to hear of John Daniel's passing. He was a wonderful showman and collector. Such a great guy.
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Hi Todd, thanks for the PM. I've also put up some material on John on my FB page (it's open to all to view).

I should also mention that I am always interested in obtaining additional material (hard, or digital) on John, Lee Edwards, and of course, the show "ShaZzam!" prior to my purchase of it.

I can only hope someone puts about a book on Johns' career and illusions.

Blair
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
There is a large section on John on the Thayer site. He always had wonderful stories to go with each item in the collection.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
There is a nice obit. on John in the current issue of MAGIC, and I understand there will be some more material in print in the future.

I would only hope that someone would put a book together on his career, and his work.

When I purchased the "ShaZzam!" show from Lee Edwards, John was nice enough to send me a note recognizing me as the new "owner" of the show title.

Blair
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » John Daniel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL