The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » FREE consultation: 30 minute SKYPE session » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Transform
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
From the word "Transform" delivered by Dave Moses moments after I made my last post, it was concluded that:

CONGRATULATIONS will go to Mauricio Jaramillo WHO has been randomly selected, and IS the LUCKY WINNER of my 30 minute FREE SKYPE consultation!!!

I will be contacting you (Mauricio) SOON to let you know more details of how we can go about scheduling this.

I will now take a moment to explain vaguely how Mauricio was randomly selected.

Take a look right now, read the cryptic set of instructions I wrote at the bottom of the thread in this section titled, "On invisibility" on Oct 30th. Briefly, it states:

Letters will equal numbers...
first letter significance...
like si stebbins, backwards by three until the hit...
other than that, there is no relevance. everything is relative.

If you haven't figured it out from that alone, I'll explain more, but suffice it to say, had ONE MORE person entered and it was 17 people entered in this contest, it would have been the 17th person, (unless Dave Moses wrote a different word, or someone else said something different)!

"T" is the first letter in the word "transform," which makes it the 20th letter. Backwards by three until the hit, made the fourteenth entry the LUCKY WINNER!!!

Congratulations again, Mauricio-- I am truly excited to meet you!

But to everyone else, also-- it was truly my pleasure to meet all of you, and spend this week with you!!!

Cheers,

Alain
Mephisticator
View Profile
New user
Canada
61 Posts

Profile of Mephisticator
Congratulations, Mauricio!
And well played, Alain.
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
I think it'll be a great session for both of you!
plus now, Mauricio owes me.
:)

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
413 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
This is beyond great! Thanks so much Alain, I really look forward to this. Smile After everything I've been reading this week, you truly are the most generous person in this field. I feel very lucky to have won this, thanks again!

Also, thanks Mephisticator and Dmoses. I truly do owe you one Dave!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » FREE consultation: 30 minute SKYPE session » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL