The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Munich! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Yorunero
View Profile
New user
Germany
7 Posts

Profile of Yorunero
Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if there's actually much to say, but I'll begin with the introduction regardless.
My name is Alexander. I'm originally from Russia but I moved to Munich about 4 years ago. I'm a 20 year old student on the path of becoming a doctor.
I got interested in magic and sleight of hand about three months ago so I'm still very much a beginner.
I'm really into effects that use only normal playing cards, no gimmicks or gaffs. I'm also VERY into "gambling techniques" such as false dealing and riffle stacking. (Not because I want to cheat, but rather out of pure fascination)

I guess that about sums it up Smile
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Yorunero,

I think normal Playing Cards are a great way to begin in Magic. That's where I started and I think it is still my favorite type of Magic to play with overall.

For many that is a far as they ever need to go.

-Mary Mowder
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
Glad you're able to join us.

Ask lots of questions there's lots of information to be had here!
Life of Magic!
R-U-D-!
View Profile
New user
AUSTRIA
53 Posts

Profile of R-U-D-!
Welcome und Grüße von Austria nach Germany!

R-U-D-!
R-U-D-! from Austria

This entry was posted by Google from German to Chinese, than into Greek and then finally translated into English. Enjoy!
TheMagicOfDean
View Profile
Regular user
What!? I Only Have
105 Posts

Profile of TheMagicOfDean
Welcome!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Munich! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL