The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » The Black Widow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Kune
Anyone using the Black Widow for table hopping, and if so, how have you found it? While hooked up, do you find its hard to perform any of your other routines?

I very much like the idea of it, but I'm uncertain if it's practical, and the price still seems to be quite high. I know there are lots of other threads from years back discussing it, but I'd like to hear peoples views now, now that people have had plenty of time to use it in the real world and all the hype has died down.
Thanks!
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2140 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
Okay, okay, I'll admit it.....I was suckered into buying one of these USELESS contraptions. I like using p**ls and the raven, so this looked like the raven-squared. How is this thing impractical? Let's see....

1)You need loose clothing to conceal it
2)It's waaaay more angly than the raven
3)It restricts your movement, making many other sleights impossible
4)It's prize effect, the restored kiss, is VERY tricky to pull off right, and it cant 'flow' with other effects....you have to be set up, & do very little moving.
5)After doing the switch n' drop move about a dozen times, it will break or jam.

Learn from the fool, save your money & stick with the raven. (or a p**l)
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
dav0306
View Profile
New user
dav0306@gmail.com
7 Posts

Profile of dav0306
Trade it in for a tarantula, way more practical, easy to pick up and dump never gets seen doesny restrict movement lots of applications and easy to dump so you are always clean
donny
View Profile
Loyal user
Colorado
263 Posts

Profile of donny
I ditto "Mighty Fool".
It's not their senses that mislead, it's their assumptions.
Loual4
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
670 Posts

Profile of Loual4
The secret has been revealed on the web any ways... So it is useless to get it...

http://www.mallusionist.com/tradesecrets/black-widow.shtml
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-01-17 07:36, Loual4 wrote:
The secret has been revealed on the web any ways... So it is useless to get it...

http://www.mallusionist.com/tradesecrets/black-widow.shtml

HAHAHAHA!
Koolmagic114
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
I was a fool.. and my money was soon parted. This thing was definitely hyped and MANY MANY people bought into it.
At this point folks can't get rid of them for $25-$50.. and those that want to don't even waste their time posting them as they prob won't sell anyway. <sigh>
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Loual4
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
670 Posts

Profile of Loual4
Yeah, a very poor review that exposes the secret. I am not impressed. People certainly have a right not to be happy with the black widow, but exposing on youtube does not make things right. Not to mention that some people may actually have a practical use for it, even if others think it is junk.

Just my opinion...
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2140 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
Just watched that reveiw...wow!! I needed a translator for parts of it, but he was spot-on!
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » The Black Widow (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL